Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTT 92 RDO - how much lower is the new EPS?

Will try tonight. I have LTT Centurion RDO with RMR plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    It’s difficult to measure the height of the EPS RDO front due to its shouldered design, but to the best of my ability it’s 0.300” tall measured from the bottom of the front sight dovetail. Does anyone have a RMR, DR Optic, DPP or 509T RDO 92 that can measure theirs?
    Of course, battery on the digital calipers was dead. Looks to be a hair under 0.500 inches from base of front sight.

Pic with measuring tape gives you a good idea of how tall it is. Long term I will replace the RDO plate on my 92 with an EPS. Got to get some PX4 CC slides cut first, will try one with EPS and one with EPS carry since the plate fits both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you - that’s even more of a difference than I expected.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

It looks like LTT chose to split the difference with the EPS RDO plate width, and it was IMO a good choice rather than two plates.

A full size EPS slightly overhangs the plate by about five thou a side, and the ≈1.045” plate width looks like it will work well with the ≈1.000” EPS Carry. (My micrometer skills suck these days.)

I put a EPS full size on my full size 92 as shown above, and need to decide whether I want another full size EPS on the 92 Compact RDO or not. The full size is a decent fit on the 92, so I don’t know if I’d gain much by going with an EPS Carry.
    Ken

I’ve been moving away from Holosun and decided to try a SIG Romeo-X Compact on the 92C - it’s a perfect fit, and the deck height is even lower than the EPS.

Ken

User Tag List