Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Backcountry cowgirl pics

Backcountry cowgirl pics

The oldest daughter has been working as a wrangler for an outfitter and guide this fall. She has been running packstrings of horses loaded with hunters gear, elk and supplies back and forth from the spike camps, along with taking hunters back and forth.

Here are a few pics that I figured some of y'all may enjoy.

One of her .45 long colts along for the mosey?

Seriously, it’s nice to see you dumping lifestyle pics here again. For us poor office dwellers.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Gorgeous! The American dream. Thanks for sharing.

It sure looks cold but man it is absolutely heartwarming.

BTW, when did your start www.lostriverammocompany.com and when will it be up and running? I need 44 SPL and Mag and I would 100% support your endeavors.

Site Supporter
    That's pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    It sure looks cold but man it is absolutely heartwarming.

BTW, when did your start www.lostriverammocompany.com and when will it be up and running? I need 44 SPL and Mag and I would 100% support your endeavors.
    The ammo website should be going in the next 24 hours. Ammo availability will be mixed, based on what I am able to acquire and put into production at the moment, but There are a number of items available.

.44 Special is in stock though.

That is awesome. The stuff memories are made of right there. I really wish I could afford horses and land to keep them up... I'd love to pack in some places.

User Tag List