Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When you really want your chicken nuggies....

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I never see this kind of philistine when I order my nuggets at Chick-fil-A.
    You apparently don't sit in the Chick-fil-A lines in Florida, and this one is only a couple of months ago.

Chick-fil-A worker subdues a potential car jacker trying to steal a woman's car with her child in the vehicle. Chick-fil-A worker wrestled the car jacker to the ground.

I'm waiting for this one to end up as one of those Chick-fil-A commercials.

"Well, little Susie and I are sitting in line waiting for our order, and this bad dude comes up and tries to rip me out of the vehicle. Next thing I know, Michael here, is laying some whup-ass on this dude. We got our meal, and a complimentary ice cream."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    That woman is so unhinged that if you’re concealed carrying and someone is screaming literally “I’ll kill you” getting in and out of their car, striking you, and forcing their body in a door to keep you from closing them out, knocking out glass, etc.

I can’t say that pointing a gun at them would be unjustifiable.
    Justifiable or no, I can essentially guarantee that it would be completely ineffectual. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having never (or rarely) pointed guns at people, but those who have done it a lot know that it often has no effect on behavior. Plus, it’s very unsafe to cover someone with the muzzle if shooting is not immediately required.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    In honor of her dedication and fervor to mcnuggets, I just went super saiyan on a 10-piece chicken nuggets meal.

It's been a few years since I've had mcnuggets, and this just seemed like a great time.
    It’s been a while for me too—I had a few too many of those during night shifts in years past.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    This seems much more like a mental health crisis and the obsession with McNuggets makes it humerus.
    Are you pulling my leg?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Are you pulling my leg?
    We can call FEMA FEMUR...and they can probably render emergency assistance if it resulted in loss.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    We can call FEMA FEMUR...and they can probably render emergency assistance if it resulted in loss.
    Tibia determined. ;-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

What's up with the crazy chicken posts?

We just had one on the fowl play in the airport.

User Tag List