Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Here, Is There A "Wanted" or "WTB" Section Available?

A stiff belt I think is worth the money for pistol divisions.

It’s only $60 or so.

It helps you really nail down mechanics and consistency in dry fire.

The holster and pouches I don’t really think are as important (to me), but belt I think is important.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    That’s a very fair reading of things, and one I should have considered. @Aar0n_K, my apologies if I offended you. I do encourage you to consider that drawing the pistol, and even reloading (especially in the higher capacity divisions) are not nearly as important as shooting, moving, and stage planning, which are more about software than hardware.
    No worries, I don't get butthurt easily! And yes, agreed on all of the above. I just taped several squares on my living room floor to work on position entry/exits.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    A stiff belt I think is worth the money for pistol divisions.
    It’s only $60 or so.
    It helps you really nail down mechanics and consistency in dry fire.
    The holster and pouches I don’t really think are as important (to me), but belt I think is important.
    Agreed for the most part.
    The story is, I started shooting IDPA this past Jan and am now moving to USPSA. My IDPA gear is what i would carry, a standard OWB holster and double mag pouch, both of which are a very "close to the body."
    I borrowed a friend's belt/pouches when I started USPSA and realized I can reload much faster with the adjustable pouches, hence looking for a second hand set.
    Money is tight so I was hoping maybe someone who was getting out of the sport or upgrading would sell their old belt+adjustable pouches setup as a package.
    I may have found a few deals on the forum you linked me to, so thank you again for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n_K View Post
    Wasn't sure who to ask or where else to post, so I apologize if doing so here to ask about this is not allowed.

Just started shooting USPSA and was looking for some second hand gear to purchase since I can't really afford to spend $200+ like most guys here for a inner/outter belt setup and 4x DAA/Ghost mag pouches.

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron
    What gun are you shooting? Also try Reddit /gun accessories for sale
    And enosforum

Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n_K View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, haha.

No worries, I don't get butthurt easily! And yes, agreed on all of the above. I just taped several squares on my living room floor to work on position entry/exits.

Agreed for the most part.
    The story is, I started shooting IDPA this past Jan and am now moving to USPSA. My IDPA gear is what i would carry, a standard OWB holster and double mag pouch, both of which are a very "close to the body."
    I borrowed a friend's belt/pouches when I started USPSA and realized I can reload much faster with the adjustable pouches, hence looking for a second hand set.
    Money is tight so I was hoping maybe someone who was getting out of the sport or upgrading would sell their old belt+adjustable pouches setup as a package.
    I may have found a few deals on the forum you linked me to, so thank you again for that.
    If you buy new, the AA belt and Ghost pouches are what I run. I prefer this setup to much more expensive options.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    If you buy new, the AA belt and Ghost pouches are what I run. I prefer this setup to much more expensive options.
    Me too, but if CO / Lim / Open could get by with the AA belt for $60 and just buy two pouches for $25 each.

$110 instead of $188 for extra pouches that you won’t really need.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    What gun are you shooting? Also try Reddit /gun accessories for sale
    And enosforum
    Well as you can probably guess since I'm looking for second hand gear(lol), nothing fancy.
    Just a G19 Gen3+HS507C.
    Unfortunately I don't have enough posts on enos forum to post in the classifieds but I guess I'll work my way there.
    Thanks for reminding me that Reddit is another option as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Me too, but if CO / Lim / Open could get by with the AA belt for $60 and just buy two pouches for $25 each.
    $110 instead of $188 for extra pouches that you won’t really need.
    That what I'm looking for, decent belt+3 ghost pouches. Those pouches are perfect since I can run them bullets out.
    For some reason my hands are able to index mags much more consistently that way. I just don't have the $100+ to spend on new gear ATM.

Long shot but if any good soul sees this and wants to help out a "not-doing-very-well-financially" aspiring CO GM(I know, sounds contradictory), let me know what you've got

User Tag List