Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here, Is There A "Wanted" or "WTB" Section Available?

New Here, Is There A "Wanted" or "WTB" Section Available?

Wasn't sure who to ask or where else to post, so I apologize if doing so here to ask about this is not allowed.

Just started shooting USPSA and was looking for some second hand gear to purchase since I can't really afford to spend $200+ like most guys here for a inner/outter belt setup and 4x DAA/Ghost mag pouches.

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron

Site Supporter
    I think that section is only available to site supporters. Also, strange for someone new to the site to conclude what “most guys here” can or can’t afford. Perhaps if you’re just starting, you could simply use your carry gear or some inexpensive kydex on a normal belt and go from there. Such a setup probably won’t be what holds you back, at least not for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n_K View Post
    Wasn't sure who to ask or where else to post, so I apologize if doing so here to ask about this is not allowed.

Just started shooting USPSA and was looking for some second hand gear to purchase since I can't really afford to spend $200+ like most guys here for a inner/outter belt setup and 4x DAA/Ghost mag pouches.

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron
    This is your best bet.

https://forums.brianenos.com/forum/21-classifieds/

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Also, strange for someone new to the site to conclude what “most guys here” can or can’t afford.
    Wow. Do P-F'ers have a reputation for being huge douchebags or something? We need to work on our marketing.

From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Wow. Do P-F'ers have a reputation for being huge douchebags or something? We need to work on our marketing.

I mean…have you read any threads lately? Even if we don’t, we probably should.

Also, I reserve the right to bristle at wording that implies facts not in evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aar0n_K View Post
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated.
    Welcome to PF! We’re happy to answer questions as well.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post

Also, I reserve the right to bristle at wording that implies facts not in evidence.
    There’s always the possibility that by “most guys here,” he meant the people in his hometown, or wherever TF he shoots USPSA.

Might be worth considering before jumping down anyones throat, as we don’t really know from the OP without more clarification. JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    There’s always the possibility that by “most guys here,” he meant the people in his hometown, or wherever TF he shoots USPSA.

Might be worth considering before jumping down anyones throat, as we don’t really know from the OP without more clarification. JMO.
    That’s a very fair reading of things, and one I should have considered. @Aar0n_K, my apologies if I offended you. I do encourage you to consider that drawing the pistol, and even reloading (especially in the higher capacity divisions) are not nearly as important as shooting, moving, and stage planning, which are more about software than hardware.

User Tag List