Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JM Custom Kydex holsters and suppressor height sights

JM Custom Kydex holsters and suppressor height sights

Do the sight channels in JM Custom Kydex holsters support suppressor height sights? Even the skyscraper tall ones that come on S&W M&P Optics Ready guns?

I’m looking to order some holsters, and I see an option for RDS cut but no option for tall sights. Sone makers have this as another option? Or is it built in? Add in comments?

Figured this was the place to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    Do the sight channels in JM Custom Kydex holsters support suppressor height sights? Even the skyscraper tall ones that come on S&W M&P Optics Ready guns?

I’m looking to order some holsters, and I see an option for RDS cut but no option for tall sights. Sone makers have this as another option? Or is it built in? Add in comments?

I routinely carry a 19MOS with an ACRO mounted on a C&H plate and "suppressor" height Heinie sights. The JMCK IWB2 is perfect for me, gun sights and lights(TLR8).

From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Can’t comment on the MP series, but my VP9 OR has pretty tall sights that fit JM holster without issue. Same for my G19 with Ameriglo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a M&P CORE with the tall sights. The first thing I bought for it was a JMCK IWB. It fits fine with the sights.

Site Supporter
    I've got a PX4 with a Holosun 507 and accompanying tall sights, and it fits in my IWB 3 with no problem.

I own a bunch of Tony’s AIWB holsters and they all accommodate tall sights. However probably best to get the official word from Tony himself.

Both my g26 and G17 ones do.

Yes, in my experience, with JMCK AIWB 2.5 WC for Beretta PX4CC, Glock G19 G5, S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 4" and Beretta 92X Compact. All with a Holosun 507/407c.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post

The only ones that won't fit are the absolute co-witness sights that Dawson makes (or anything that is 1/2" tall) but standard 1/3 co-witness sights are not a problem. We can do the 1/2" tall ones, but would need to know that is what you have and probably wouldn't be a quick ship as it would need to be a custom set up one of holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List