Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pump Shotgun Weapon Lights: I hate them all

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Here’s my solution. It does require an optic on a 1.93” mount to clear the light. Link for pic rail here:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MOUG238

Any issues with slipping under recoil? I ended up with some 3M skid tape under mine to stop that.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Any issues with slipping under recoil? I ended up with some 3M skid tape under mine to stop that.
    We will see… if it flies off, I’ll try that.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

https://rsregulate.com/product/bm-12g/

I really like these mounts from RS regulate.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    https://rsregulate.com/product/bm-12g/

I really like these mounts from RS regulate.
    They make the best bolt on mount ime.

I sold mine when I got a surefire though.

FWIW, if you are up for a project, I bought two of these police trade vintage 618's.

They are as rough as the pictures make them look but both of mine are completely functional. I figured I was replacing the surefire head with a Malkoff anyway. I am removing the roughest part, the rubber pad on the bottom and replacing it with some sort of grip tape, rubber or grit. At that price it is hard to beat if you don't care at all about cosmetics.

I have always been a fan of these older style 618's. Mine are going on Tac-14's.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    FWIW, if you are up for a project, I bought two of these police trade vintage 618's.

They are as rough as the pictures make them look but both of mine are completely functional. I figured I was replacing the surefire head with a Malkoff anyway. I am removing the roughest part, the rubber pad on the bottom and replacing it with some sort of grip tape, rubber or grit. At that price it is hard to beat if you don't care at all about cosmetics.

I have always been a fan of these older style 618's. Mine are going on Tac-14's.
    Dude...you had to post that link. I've had the tab open for a few days holding off until I was closer to being in the new place. But now the secret is out, I had to pull the trigger on a couple of them...

When Mrs. RR gets mad at me - I'm blaming you.

Darn it.

Thanks, though.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post

Thanks for the tip, just ordered one for my Tac14.

What’s the lumens on those?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    What’s the lumens on those?
    Probably not much by today’s standards, mine will be getting a Malkoff upgrade.

User Tag List