Thread: Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Roundup

Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Roundup

Starts Friday night with a BBQ on the mess deck. Class is Saturday through Monday.

I arrived last night and am staying at the campground. Gray MB Sprinter Revel. Stop by and visit; I have adult beverages.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

I start driving out soon from NC. Will be the guy in the orange Tacoma with the black lab... looking forward to it again.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe416 View Post
    Starts Friday night with a BBQ on the mess deck. Class is Saturday through Monday.

I arrived last night and am staying at the campground. Gray MB Sprinter Revel. Stop by and visit; I have adult beverages.
    I don’t get in until Friday afternoon and I’m teaching! You guys are extra ❤️

Site Supporter
    Went last year and it was great, but I’m hunting with my brother this year and can’t go.

User Tag List