Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAW releases ARIC (finally)

Site Supporter

LAW releases ARIC (finally)

Got an email from Brownells this morning that the LAW AR Internal Carrier (ARIC) was released today.
    For those who aren’t familiar, it’s essentially a BCG that allows ARs equipped with the LAW folder to fire (repeatedly) in the folded position.

I perused the LAW webpage https://www.lawtactical.com/ar_inter...IC_p/99367.htm

and determined that I’d prefer the “M” variant that supports suppressed usage.
    All told, I spent about 20 minutes contemplating it before putting one in my cart and going to check out.
    Unfortunately, as I was entering payment method, the ARIC-M went out-of-stock.

Now I’m on the notification list.

Anyone here snag one?

I was looking at the sale price of $389 and debating, and I am still debating... My LAW is on a 300 blk pistol so I don't know which one is for me.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I really like the concept but am waiting on others to be the guinea pig.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I was looking at the sale price of $389 and debating, and I am still debating... My LAW is on a 300 blk pistol so I don't know which one is for me.
    Mine too. With the pistol gas system, mine (Aero 8” upper) is well-gassed (perhaps a bit overgassed) with supersonic ammo.
    And I often shoot it suppressed. So the “M” version seems right for my use case.

Site Supporter
    The LAW works great for me for transportation in a bag, but the fact that it doesn’t really lock while folded makes me think it would be flopping around everywhere if I tried to fire much in the folded position. Hopefully when someone gets their hands on one they’ll let us know if this is the case.

I've got a T&E one that works great with suppressed subs, never tried anything else.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I've got a T&E one that works great with suppressed subs, never tried anything else.
    For comparison purposes, what buffer weight and spring do you use with that upper when not using the ARIC?

And do you have any idea whether your prototype was the one calibrated for suppressors?

Would this work with folding adapters other than LAW? What it also be compatible with a lower that works with the BRN-180 and has a pic rail at the back ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Would this work with folding adapters other than LAW? What it also be compatible with a lower that works with the BRN-180 and has a pic rail at the back ?
    Iirc Negative, it needs the extra length provided by the LAW hinge.

Site Supporter
    Well, I got an email from Brownells yesterday that these were back in stock.
    I guess I acted quickly enough, because I got an ARIC-M (for use with suppressors) ordered before they went out of stock (Brownells shows out of stock on both variants today).
    So I guess I’m an official P-F guinea pig on this one.

User Tag List