Thread: Looking for 2-day class in SoCal or southwest

Looking for 2-day class in SoCal or southwest

I was planning on attending the LTT class in Casa Grande, AZ with my buddies, but, by the time they committed, it was sold out.

They're in SoCal, I'm in Colorado. The ideal would be a 2-day (pistol) weekend class emphasizing RDO somewhere between here and there. We're all experienced shooters (they are LEO) but RDO is newish to us. Looking for a reputable instructor. The "bigs" are booked. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

Tim Herron, hosted (assisted??) by AJ Zito. April in Prescott, AZ

Modern Samurai Project has a couple Aug/Sep classes in Idaho.

Tactical Performance Center will probably have something in SW Utah. Currently showing a March class in NorCal
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Gunsite has a 250 with optics class in April: https://www.gunsite.com/classes/250-...ounted-optics/

Yeah, it’s more than 2 days. You could contact them and see if they would work with you and your friends for a shorter class.

I think Gunsite has RDO versions of 250 too
    David S.

ITTS is Los Angeles hasn't released their 2023 calendar yet. But since they try to keep things somewhat consistent year to year, I expect they'll probably have their 2-day red dot class in April.

(I haven't attended their RDO class so I can't vouch for it. But they do a decent job with most of their coursework).

Scotty Reitz of ITTS is in the greater Los Angeles area. He has a red dot handgun course. I can't speak specifically to that course, but he has a solid reputation. I took a course from him years ago and was impressed with his background-LAPD SWAT and teaching. He has a base facility north of LA I believe that he works out of.
    Just search ITTS shooting and that should bring up his site.
    Glock Training has "MOS Operator" courses across the country, and their schedule is up for next year. They are 2 day courses which put in around 1000 rounds in two days during the week. They have had good reviews.
    Two of the top of my head...

User Tag List