Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2022

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Launched an expansion on the Apollo line. Pricing is skewed a bit from the snubby Apollo for various reasons, but we're sorting that. This is an in-stock item intended to be in stock and orderable, or out of stock and not.

The gist is that for $50, sales allowed, you get a solid IWB with two clips and some height adjustment. It's fixed retention, so no messing around. They're not DCC's, but the RCS clips are pretty solid and technically the only attachments of their kind that have been tested by letter agencies and what not. They're also cheap by the pallet so we can keep costs down for folks who aren't certain on what they want exactly. Optic cut standard, and they're ambi in a manner that I feel does a good job of not forcing people to sacrifice anything to use it. Add a wing for $10 and you're into $50 for a holster that I feel competes well with the Amazon brands and the other companies we stray from.

Name:  unnamed (4).jpg
Views: 374
Size:  99.8 KB
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Go to Palmetto (links below).

Add this MPI nitrided BCG assembly for your cart for $59. Then add 10 of these PMAGs and use the code PMAG at checkout. Your total will be $61.89 for 10 PMAGs and a complete BCG.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Go to Palmetto (links below).

Add this MPI nitrided BCG assembly for your cart for $59. Then add 10 of these PMAGs and use the code PMAG at checkout. Your total will be $61.89 for 10 PMAGs and a complete BCG.
    Thanks for costing me money, Lebowski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Thanks, ordered a Spyderco PM2 for $120.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Launched an expansion on the Apollo line. Pricing is skewed a bit from the snubby Apollo for various reasons, but we're sorting that. This is an in-stock item intended to be in stock and orderable, or out of stock and not.

The gist is that for $50, sales allowed, you get a solid IWB with two clips and some height adjustment. It's fixed retention, so no messing around. They're not DCC's, but the RCS clips are pretty solid and technically the only attachments of their kind that have been tested by letter agencies and what not. They're also cheap by the pallet so we can keep costs down for folks who aren't certain on what they want exactly. Optic cut standard, and they're ambi in a manner that I feel does a good job of not forcing people to sacrifice anything to use it. Add a wing for $10 and you're into $50 for a holster that I feel competes well with the Amazon brands and the other companies we stray from.

Name:  unnamed (4).jpg
Views: 374
Size:  99.8 KB
    Any other Dark Star sales? I’ve got an AIWB fever, and the only prescription sure ain’t more cow bell…
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Taran Tactical Basepads are 35% off at Ben Stoeger Pro Shop today.

Got some +10s.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

I'm for another Streamlight TLR 7 or TLR8. Anyone seen a good deal?

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Any other Dark Star sales? I’ve got an AIWB fever, and the only prescription sure ain’t more cow bell…
    BF22 for 20% off everything but already reduced packages.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post

I'll second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I'll second that.
    Third. I believe this means the motion carries…
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List