Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Launched an expansion on the Apollo line. Pricing is skewed a bit from the snubby Apollo for various reasons, but we're sorting that. This is an in-stock item intended to be in stock and orderable, or out of stock and not.

The gist is that for $50, sales allowed, you get a solid IWB with two clips and some height adjustment. It's fixed retention, so no messing around. They're not DCC's, but the RCS clips are pretty solid and technically the only attachments of their kind that have been tested by letter agencies and what not. They're also cheap by the pallet so we can keep costs down for folks who aren't certain on what they want exactly. Optic cut standard, and they're ambi in a manner that I feel does a good job of not forcing people to sacrifice anything to use it. Add a wing for $10 and you're into $50 for a holster that I feel competes well with the Amazon brands and the other companies we stray from.

Attachment 97576
    Name:  926B842E-26B5-4011-AF6B-F09BA4210906.jpeg
Views: 585
Size:  55.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    https://www.premiumselectsupplies.co...-mounted-light

BLACKFRI22 brought it down to 110 shipped
    Great price on the TLR-8a FLEX as well.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

BCM blem uppers (and some other BCM stuff) reduced for Black Friday: https://bravocompanyusa.com/sale-specials-closeouts/

(Cross posted in the hard use AR thread)

Primary arms has 5MOA SRO's for $450, plus tax and shipping.

https://www.primaryarms.com/trijicon....0-moa-red-dot

LMT Defense has their unobtanium .308 BCG in stock at 20% off with 'bf2022' code. Couldn't resist and picked an extra one along with a charging handle to complete a spare .308 MWS upper.
    Arftac has "blem" Radian Raptor charging handles
    Primary arms has a good deal going on Geissele charging handles. I bought two yesterday and they seemed to drop the price by another $5.
    Primary arms also for Glock mags. Glock 17 mags at $20 each, 34 rounders @ $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Any other Dark Star sales? I’ve got an AIWB fever, and the only prescription sure ain’t more cow bell…
    What’s the lengths you’ll be doing on the 365xl Apollos?

Site Supporter
    I haven't been following the thread, but Geissele Automatics has some really good deals going right now. Some of the triggers and handguards have very substantial discounts. Geissele doesn't have a particularly great track record of getting Black Friday sales shipped out quickly, but there's nothing that I needed urgently: https://geissele.com/2022-favorites.html

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Go to Palmetto (links below).

Add this MPI nitrided BCG assembly for your cart for $59. Then add 10 of these PMAGs and use the code PMAG at checkout. Your total will be $61.89 for 10 PMAGs and a complete BCG.
    That'll teach me to not be on P-F all day long -- the deal doesn't seem to be working that way now.

Cajun Gun Works has a 10% discount for Black Friday weekend.

Site Supporter

Spyderco at Knife Center

'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

User Tag List