Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2022

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Go to Palmetto (links below).

Add this MPI nitrided BCG assembly for your cart for $59. Then add 10 of these PMAGs and use the code PMAG at checkout. Your total will be $61.89 for 10 PMAGs and a complete BCG.
    Got two of these done.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    That'll teach me to not be on P-F all day long -- the deal doesn't seem to be working that way now.
    Me too, I waited too long.
    --Jason--

Fenix Ammo has up to 30% off ammo.

115gr 9mm is 25cpr if you buy 2 cases or more.
    David S.

North American Rescue has some kits and stuff on sale for 25% Off with code BTD25.

https://www.narescue.com/2022-black-friday-sale.html

Of particular interest to me was their EDC wallet kit which has the basics to plug a hole in a nice wallet size. Just add a TQ.

With regular gauze it's $43.49
    With combat gauze it's $81.74
    And I got free shipping.

https://www.narescue.com/2022-black-...llet-kits.html

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Got two of these done.
    I've always been slow, but this is coming up as $154.86 for me.

Anyone have rmr deals?

They updated the sale. The old one excluded some stuff, like reloading presses. The new deal is $30 off orders over $250, and $60 off orders over $500. Both with free shipping. The new deal includes reloading presses.

Brownells had the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP for $520. I just used the new discount code and paid $460, before taxes.

Now I need to find someone who has the shell plate for 9mm, and get some dies. I'll also need a QC plate, and light, from Inline Fabrication. Eventually I'll add a roller handle.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Anyone have rmr deals?
    Primary Arms had the 3.25 MOA Type 2 adjustable for $420 as of yesterday. Haven’t checked today.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Primary Arms had the 3.25 MOA Type 2 adjustable for $420 as of yesterday. Haven’t checked today.
    Still going as of now. I really want to order another for the G26.5 I should send to JagerWerks while their optic cuts are on sale... but I really shouldn't this close to Christmas.

ETA: Enabling: https://www.primaryarms.com/trijicon...sight-3.25-moa

User Tag List