Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ model?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockenSpiel View Post
    Are there any optics-ready polymer da/sa guns on the market? A ton of people offer optics cuts for the p07/p09 (more than for other similar guns) so there must be some market for it.

Closest thing that comes to mind would be a PX4 or P30 straight from LTT with their optics cut.

We pistol forumites might be the entire market for good optics ready DA/SA polymer guns, but I sure do want them to come...

Are there any optics-ready polymer da/sa guns on the market? A ton of people offer optics cuts for the p07/p09 (more than for other similar guns) so there must be some market for it.
    The FNX45 is a plastic framed da/sa, and I beleive was the first pistol to offer a factory optics cut. Im sure thats not what you had in mind. But interesting trivia.

Its alloy framed, but the Arex Zero is optics ready da/sa and affordable.

Other than that you are looking at either getting a gun milled or buying a semi-custom gun from LTT.

That looks like a fiber optic front and a bull barrel, so my guess is an iteration of the Shadow; Shadow 3 maybe?

Site Supporter
    When I saw the bull barrel, my knee-jerk reaction was “DWX.”

If that’s not gonna be a thing with Dan Wesson, maybe they’re filling that niche with a CZ branded equivalent.

Either way. That bull barrel is sexy.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

Yes, from Langdon Tactical Technology. Both PX4 and 92s. Beretta is now offering 92 models with a factory cut but it isn't as sweet as Langdon's.

Site Supporter
    It's an optics ready P365xl sized DA/SA that holds atleast 10 rounds... DA is about 7 lbs out of the box... And the beta testing is already done so they are good to go on day one... Is my dream to big to fail yet?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    That looks like a fiber optic front and a bull barrel, so my guess is an iteration of the Shadow; Shadow 3 maybe?
    As much as I’d like it to be an optics ready P07, this is probably what it’ll be.

I really hope it is the DWX finally, but not holding my breath. An revised P07/P09 that included P10 grip texture and factory optic cut would be amazing as well.

The DWX had a traditional 1911 style slide, so unless they gave up on that, it's NOT a DWX.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Shadow2 on left. P07 on right.
    Hmm so Bull Shadow

Name:  8A0271F3-88A6-4DD0-8C4B-8BF30EBDDA8D.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  68.8 KB

Name:  31373DED-0DC7-4666-9805-E4A6FDE672C9.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  27.8 KB

Original picture

Name:  1744EF22-5F0B-40AE-BB9A-5778BD737434.png
Views: 548