Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going rate for Winchester Large Pistol Primers (1000 ct box) ?

I paid $80 per K for Remington 1 1/2s at an Academy about 3 weeks ago. Bout all they had, 2,000.

I got an alert they were available at Midway, but a max of 1k for $90 + hazmat & shipping isn’t worth it.

Anything less than 5K just isn’t worth the added expense of buying online.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    After shipping and hazmat it's like $120-$130/k if you don't get anything else.
    Yeah, and Midway has a one-brick limit, which makes it not worth the hazmat unless you have absolutely no other options.

American Reloading had CCI 450s for $420 per 5k. Free shipping and Hazmat. Cheapest I’ve seen in a while. I might have picked up a few….
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Cost of primers have pretty much made reloading 9mm not cost effective for me. Cost of FMJ bullets and primers put me at around $22 per 100 to reload.

I recently purchased Winchester White Box 9mm 115 gn from Ammoman for $30 per 100. Recall purchasing Winchester White box at Walmart for $12 per 100 about 20 yrs back.

I would like to load lower volume for 10mm and 44 mag but getting primers for these cartridges is hard.

And forget about finding primers to load for hunting rifle rounds which I alway bought in low volume.

Oh for the good old days of great reloading component stocks every where.

User Tag List