Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you reload, you're gonna wanna see this!

Lightbulb Airguns? Yeah, these apparently work in them too!

Quick heads-up! Apparently our bullets can be used to great effect in Airguns!

A local Friend asked for a few of my samples in .45, and says they kicked ass regarding accuracy at 80 yards (900 fps) coming out of an Airgun! Who knew Airguns were badass???

Red face Prideammo.us

For those who are adventurous and want some top-notch bullets for reloading, our website has launched and we're offering a 13% discount on every order until February. Our way of saying thank you.

Thank you all for all for all of your support! Very supportive community!

Check it out at www.PrideAmmo.us and celebrate a new generation of suppliers coming to the market. What can NightStalkers do for you?

They sure as hell beat FMJ's and thin copper-jackets, that's for sure! I don't like cleaning all day and it takes a lot of pressure to squeeze copper. These little gems are like magic; less cleaning, solid accuracy, less heat build-up, better energy transfer and larger temporary wound cavities than Round Noses.

Pick up a few and judge for yourself!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Red face Proof? Pudding

Proof is in the pudding. This is a micro-compact Bersa Firestorm .380 at 5 yards and 7 yards. The comparison photo shows Winchester groupings with their standard RN's and our NightStalker test loading. I'll let the results speak for themselves.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Have you tried these is a suppressor? I’ve been having a bit of trouble using my current.45 cal fmj’s in my suppressor, I’m finding pieces of jacket in the suppressor, but, for some reason my 9mm fmj’s run through my suppressor just fine..

Attachment 103459
    I finally got what I needed to load these and I’m telling you they are perfect, first class all the way.
    Thanks,
    Bob

User Tag List