Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you reload, you're gonna wanna see this!

Red face No worries

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Thanks for addressing my questions.

I'm not looking for anything free, but thanks.

Okie John
    It would be my pleasure to share! I'm someone who likes to put their money where their mouth is, and I'm 100% open to your comments and criticism once you've tried them for yourself. No marketing beats making your own decision!

Lightbulb 13% Holiday discount until January 15!

We're currently offering a 13% discount on all purchases until January 15! Get yours before time runs out!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Store Display

We're starting to get more attention from the local hunters, and now we get our own table at the Gun Store? Not bad.

Is there a website?
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Lightbulb In-process

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Is there a website?
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm currently having the website designed and built, as I'm much better with guns and ammo than I am with coding and websites.

In the meantime, happy to send a copy of our newest catalogue to your preferred email address. We're running a special for the new year and offering 13% off each order placed by January 15.

Talking The Big Lineup

Top Sellers Group photo! Our Website will be launching next week! Stay tuned for the excitement!

Site Supporter
    Most interesting. Please say(probably again)your alloy's composition. Also do you offer a choice of diameters. For example, in 9mm what size is available,

Talking Hey Willie!

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Most interesting. Please say(probably again)your alloy's composition. Also do you offer a choice of diameters. For example, in 9mm what size is available,

Happy to help! Our blend is generally a hardball ratio of around 92-6-2 (Lead, antimony, tin) found in most commercial FMJ bullets. Our flat-meplat bullets + ball compound = shattered bone on impact and clean cuts on paper in competition.

We currently limit our bullet diameter choices to keep from easily confusing the dies in the shop. As an example, the 9mm is sized to the most common (.356) diameter after the outer jacket has been bonded. I've attached a list of our diameters for each caliber to make things more convenient for you; just click on "Flyer dark background" at the bottom of the page.

And I have to say, these little gems sell FAST once people have tested them out for themselves! Who wouldn't want a better bullet than a FMJ for the same price? I'll never go back now that I see the difference.

What would you like to try first? Name:  Sample loaded group from MidAtlanticMunitions.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  38.6 KB
    Last edited by PrideAmmunitionComponents; 01-09-2023 at 10:23 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideAmmunitionComponents View Post
    Happy to help! Our blend is generally a hardball ratio of around 92-6-2 (Lead, antimony, tin) found in most commercial FMJ bullets. Our flat-meplat bullets + ball compound = shattered bone on impact and clean cuts on paper in competition.

We currently limit our bullet diameter choices to keep from easily confusing the dies in the shop. As an example, the 9mm is sized to the most common (.356) diameter after the outer jacket has been bonded. I've attached a list of our diameters for each caliber to make things more convenient for you; just click on "Flyer dark background" at the bottom of the page.

And I have to say, these little gems sell FAST once people have tested them out for themselves! Who wouldn't want a better bullet than a FMJ for the same price? I'll never go back now that I see the difference.

What would you like to try first? Name:  Sample loaded group from MidAtlanticMunitions.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  38.6 KB
    I'm an old bullet caster and wish to share technical information with you. 9mm Luger barrels have a nominal groove diameter of .355. However, research has indicated that most have an actual diameter of .357 or .358. For this reason .356 diameter cast bullets often lead barrels. Too, the two larger diameters will usually produce better accuracy.

This cartridge's high pressure will bump up a .355 jacketed bullet to fit larger groove diameters. Why do 9mm barrels have these larger groove diameters? My opinion is that the larger diameters help in keeping pressures within desired limits.

I write this to point out that your offering the larger diameters in 9mm would be a good service to those who know the difference. You might select .357 as an alternative choice.

Excellent point, let me add something to it

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    I'm an old bullet caster and wish to share technical information with you. 9mm Luger barrels have a nominal groove diameter of .355. However, research has indicated that most have an actual diameter of .357 or .358. For this reason .356 diameter cast bullets often lead barrels. Too, the two larger diameters will usually produce better accuracy.

This cartridge's high pressure will bump up a .355 jacketed bullet to fit larger groove diameters. Why do 9mm barrels have these larger groove diameters? My opinion is that the larger diameters help in keeping pressures within desired limits.

I write this to point out that your offering the larger diameters in 9mm would be a good service to those who know the difference. You might select .357 as an alternative choice.
    Thank you, Willie! I have found that to be the case with my research as well. However, due to the new Future-Tek jacketing that we've created and tested extensively, these .356 diameter bullets leave NO lead residue in the bore, as the synthetic jacket is more lubricious and conforms to the barrel easier than copper or pure lead, which actually leads to less cleaning and less heat buildup. I've included a sample photo from a recent Client which shows the consistency and lack of larger-bore-issue.

Would you like to test out a few for yourself? Everyone has been amazed by their performance so far and I'm always happy to share a freebie with more experienced Reloaders than myself.

I appreciate you watching out for us and the technical information! Website is launching next week!

User Tag List