Thread: “Custom” OWB kydex benders

“Custom” OWB kydex benders

I remember back in the 2010s, everyone and their dog were doing custom kydex Raven knock-offs. Now as I’m looking for a somewhat “standard” holster I’m struggling to find anything. Most companies making OWB holsters are all the Trex Ragnarok clones (Safariland Bucket, with no hood) with very few being concealment oriented.

JM custom, Raven, Tenicor, Trex, etc. have all been checked, with no luck.

I’m looking for an OWB, “concealment” (aka reduced vis, low profile) holster for a 5” 1911, with a Modlight PL-350. Anybody have a go-to kydex shop that’s making more one-off models still?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post
    I remember back in the 2010s, everyone and their dog were doing custom kydex Raven knock-offs. Now as I’m looking for a somewhat “standard” holster I’m struggling to find anything. Most companies making OWB holsters are all the Trex Ragnarok clones (Safariland Bucket, with no hood) with very few being concealment oriented.

JM custom, Raven, Tenicor, Trex, etc. have all been checked, with no luck.

I’m looking for an OWB, “concealment” (aka reduced vis, low profile) holster for a 5” 1911, with a Modlight PL-350. Anybody have a go-to kydex shop that’s making more one-off models still?

Thanks!
    Have you tried Etsy?
    Seriously, there are some decent things, including holsters,to be found there. Ask might not hurt to ask either if some folks would customize.

Quote Originally Posted by BK14 View Post

Thanks!
    Dale Fricke Gideon Elite is available for that combo

https://dalefrickeholsters.com/produ...elite-holster/

User Tag List