Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Milwaukee Police to get new service weapons following accidental discharges & lawsuit

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Got that from an old NYPD mentor. 100% true.
    And the only thing cheaper still, is a couple of retired cops.

I’m all for them as inertia safeties but in particular the blade / hinge design doesn’t work on the 320 because when the 330 trigger is pulled the trigger bar moves the opposite direction of most firearms.
    I would tend to disagree. Regardless of the direction of the trigger bar, slow motion drop tests do show the trigger moving rearward. A trigger blade safety would have prevented rearward movement. Maybe you’re saying the newer guns are designed in a way to not need it, but trigger bar movement alone cannot be the case, since the pre-fixed guns may have benefitted from them.

Starts at the 1 min mark.

Agree with all of this ^^^^ 💯

This is one of the reasons we’ve transitioned from issuing TLR-1s and 6000 series RDS holsters to TLR7As and 7000 series holsters.

It’s not just WML holsters though, prior to the red dots we had a bunch of people using their old 229R holsters with the 320, we’ve actually had some guys take a Dremel to the old holsters to accommodate the red dot… because the only thing cheaper than a cop is two cops.

Attachment 100569
    Incorrect and shitty holsters are a major problem. Cheap cops (redundant), cheap civilians, the careless, indifferent, and stupid, stick pistols in all sorts of shitty holsters. I believe there are a lot of people out there thinking "it's a holster, it's OK" without any understanding of the potential danger.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List