Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There are new Arsenal Strike One pistols available

Site Supporter

There are new Arsenal Strike One pistols available

These things disappeared from the US market back in 2016ish and we got its shorter, more tactical brother, the Archon Stryk B.

There haven't been any Archons for sale recently, but I was surprised to see that Osage County Guns has brand new Strike Ones for sale: https://osagecountyguns.com/arsenal-...1-9-black.html

They're popping on GB, too, from a few different sellers--2022 date on the slide. To be clear, I'm not talking about the $2000 Salient Strike Ones; these seem to be new production "regular" Strike One pistols.

Maybe these were actually made in the 2015/2016 timeframe, and just proofed in 2022? Or maybe they're brand-new production?

Anybody use these things? Were they... "good"? Reliable? Not really my "type" of gun, but I have to admit they're cool and very unique. Probably make a fun shooter.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

Always kind of liked the outer space look of these but I've never actually seen/held/shot one.

Is anyone cutting these for a red dot? Maybe not enough meat in the slide for a deep optics cut?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Always kind of liked the outer space look of these but I've never actually seen/held/shot one.

Is anyone cutting these for a red dot? Maybe not enough meat in the slide for a deep optics cut?

Same here.

The concept is cool. And it looks a neat piece of machinery. I recall reading/seeing a few early reports of minor issues. If they're making them again (or maybe they never stopped), I wonder if they've worked out any "kinks."

All the sellers just pasted in boilerplate copy. So, there's no context on whether these are being made/imported again or what.

Squinting really hard and I’m not seeing the optic cuts…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Squinting really hard and I’m not seeing the optic cuts…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I read somewhere that maybe the slides were too low-profile/shallow to be milked for an optic. Which is maybe they’re $850 and not $1250.

Jagerwerks offers an ACRO cut. That seems to be about it for available shops/options.

Finally, a Glock killa.

We’ve been waiting with worms on our tongues. And now, that day we’ve been waiting for is upon us. Rejoice, for the reign of Glock is over.

Site Supporter
    I looked at the import marks on a few of pistols shown for sale on GB...

Led me here: https://americanprecisionfirearms.com

They're selling them directly on their site. And there's a whole bunch of Strike One variations and editions now, too. Seems like these things are back in production.

They've also got some high-end Czech pistols I've never heard of, too: "Arma Zeka." They're saying pre-order price is over $7000?! I feel like that's a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    ...They've also got some high-end Czech pistols I've never heard of, too: "Arma Zeka." They're saying pre-order price is over $7000?! I feel like that's a mistake.
    Sheesh. $7K? That's more than 4 Shadow2s. Pass.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Sheesh. $7K? That's more than 4 Shadow2s. Pass.
    Its more then 2x Swiss made Phoenix Redback pistols...

User Tag List