Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Model 15

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What a lucky lad. My kids will go shoot with me but they dont seem real interested in going on their own. Kind of breaks my heart a little. Especially because we always went shooting when they were younger. I guess I shouldnt complain at least they are not libtards.
    At the risk of thread drift, one of the most important things we can do as parents re: shooting, other than making sure our kids know the safety rules, is helping them to experience the fun. I also have work to do in that regard. My daughter always enjoys shooting once she gets to the range, but getting her there is becoming increasingly difficult. My son had his first shooting lesson a little over a week ago.

The Combat Masterpiece is an excellent score. I did much of my early pistol shooting with a stainless one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian T View Post
    I hope in the next life my Model 15-3 comes with me.

It is my pride and joy. Oh I have more modern and valuable pistols, but my 15-3 is by far my favorite. It shoots like a dream, and makes me feel good when I shoot it.
    As much as I love my 15-3, I like my 66-3 a tad bit more because it has a smooth trigger. Much better for extended matches.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    At the risk of thread drift, one of the most important things we can do as parents re: shooting, other than making sure our kids know the safety rules, is helping them to experience the fun. I also have work to do in that regard. My daughter always enjoys shooting once she gets to the range, but getting her there is becoming increasingly difficult. My son had his first shooting lesson a little over a week ago.

The Combat Masterpiece is an excellent score. I did much of my early pistol shooting with a stainless one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @BillSWPA They were fun times for sure. I do miss them. Have you tried steel challenge? Mine always liked that.Hey Ive got a bunch of appleseed stuff Ill never use. If youre interested in that shoot me a PM
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    The 2" M15's are pretty cool. I bought mine after reading about them in Chuck Taylor's "Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery," 4th edition:

They do tend to be quite accurate:

25 yards DA
    Name:  KIMG0749.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  31.2 KB

I picked one up that was rather ratty, but I'm working on it. Full tear down and clean, plus a new mainspring and strain screw

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onehalfmvsquared View Post
    I picked one up that was rather ratty, but I'm working on it. Full tear down and clean, plus a new mainspring and strain screw.
    Looking forward to the range report.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Name:  542A59B2-0A1D-468F-B808-EF7B373D9731.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  67.3 KB

Did somebody say model 15? These pistols are sweethearts.

Indeed.
    Name:  20180807_152426.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  39.7 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List