https://www.snakestaffsystems.com/
    Name:  IMG_20221104_200628.jpg
Views: 1872
Size:  18.7 KB
    Kinda disappears
    Name:  IMG_20221104_200659.jpg
Views: 1852
Size:  13.3 KB
    No patients needed a TQ tonight so I haven't tested it yet.

I liken this to a tlr7. It's small enough to carry everyday. A CAT/x300 is not. For me at least. Plus it will be effective on kids.
    @snow white

Site Supporter

A new EDC TQ

Any data on these? If it’s like replacing a G19 with a P365XL I’m all over it, but I don’t want to be the dude that finds out the windlass breaks under real world pressure.

Currently carrying an SOFTT-W

I really like the concept. I will be looking for some real world feedback. They are currently sold out so I just signed up to be alerted as to when they are back in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks great on paper and the video. Thanks for posting.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    That really looks promising! I am a school administrator and keep tourniquets in my briefcase but have not found a way to carry one discretely while walking campuses. The size, combined with the ability to work on children are very appealing. I signed up to be notified when more are in stock.

Thanks for the heads up.

Interesting. I’d like to see some third party testing. The videos on their website do make it look pretty appealing already though. Might be nice for off duty when I’d rather not be wearing my ankle IFAK. The ankle kit also doesn’t work well with shorts.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

These look interesting... I'd want to see more data before trusting them, but I may be in for a few if they pan out.

It would be hard for them to be worse than what I carry most of the time (nothing). I'm on the email list and will buy a couple.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I will continue to stick with something from this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I will continue to stick with something from this list.
    I read somewhere that someone may be testing them. Sorta what I'm waiting for, myself.

User Tag List