Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A new EDC TQ

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. I was sitting at my computer on the web site, hit buy it now at exactly 1400 EST, had 2 in the cart, and by the time I finished entering my data and hit purchase they were sold out. That's the second time that's happened to me. The Ws were gone about a minute later. Are people using bots to buy these in bulk or what? Frustrating process, to say the least.
    Agree with luckyman and his fitting username - Applepay is the answer.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    Unfuckingbelievable. I was sitting at my computer on the web site, hit buy it now at exactly 1400 EST, had 2 in the cart, and by the time I finished entering my data and hit purchase they were sold out. That's the second time that's happened to me. The Ws were gone about a minute later. Are people using bots to buy these in bulk or what? Frustrating process, to say the least.
    Glad I was busy and didn't try... Hopefully they can increase production. These guys are sorta local to me, so I'd like to support them.

This reminds me of the release of the Enigma and there really isn't a good answer from a manufacturer standpoint... It sucks for everyone for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I got 1 regular and 1 wide. Using Apple Pay cuts almost a minute off the process because I don’t have to enter any credit card or address info.
    oh. I hadn't thought about ordering from a mobile device. I was on a desktop

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_flux_snakestaff View Post
    Whaaat? Sorry dude, that is not good, they should get to you within days. Can you please get me your order number? Or email about it to: support@snakestaffsystems.com
    Have the 2nd's drop shipped? I got a tracking number but all it says is a label was created.

At this point I'd rather be able to buy them on backorder, versus fighting for product drops, @ben_flux_snakestaff

Site Supporter
    Has anyone found any type of soft pouch/sleeve that will fit the Wide version?

Is the 2 minute window of availability because of the non existent manufacturing capacity in the U.S.?

Or not enough funds upfront for a large enough order to meet demand?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    Is the 2 minute window of availability because of the non existent manufacturing capacity in the U.S.?

Or not enough funds upfront for a large enough order to meet demand?
    On IG they said they didn’t anticipate this level of demand and that now they don’t want to ramp up to fast because it would effect quality control and they would rather make less money than sacrifice quality. Noble actually.

So it seems they are using funds to ramp things up slowly while making sure the manufacturer can handle the demand without harming the integrity of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Has anyone found any type of soft pouch/sleeve that will fit the Wide version?
    Tactical Tailor makes a molle compass/strobe pouch that fits a wide TQ and a Quickclot, costs all of $11.

User Tag List