Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Share you best low down dirty poker self defense technique!!

Site Supporter
    Instep stomp, from right below knee to ankle, medially.. Intent is to rake that thing, then crush that thing. Taught to me a USAF SF dude in the early/mid 90s...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Instep stomp, from right below knee to ankle, medially.. Intent is to rake that thing, then crush that thing. Taught to me a USAF SF dude in the early/mid 90s...

pat
    Look up purring, old-time shin kicking fights https://www.northernsoul.me.uk/clog-fighting-oldham/

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post

pat
    Back when I kickboxed one of the girls who fought out of that same school got grabbed from behind by a guy - I didn't know her well enough to get all the details about the context - but anyway she was a country girl and wearing cowboy boots and raked one of his shins with the hard instep (or outstep? The outside edge of the arch) of her boot and, apparently, opened him right up.

I don't recall it being taught there prior to that but the owner talked about it afterwards - he was really big on surviving street fights and occasionally incorporated stuff that cropped up like that.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    Back when I kickboxed one of the girls who fought out of that same school got grabbed from behind by a guy - I didn't know her well enough to get all the details about the context - but anyway she was a country girl and wearing cowboy boots and raked one of his shins with the hard instep (or outstep? The outside edge of the arch) of her boot and, apparently, opened him right up.

I don't recall it being taught there prior to that but the owner talked about it afterwards - he was really big on surviving street fights and occasionally incorporated stuff that cropped up like that.
    I get ya. I am referring to putting the inside edge of your foot on the medial edge of the head of the tibia. Think right foot to right knee, but it will work crosswise as well... And forcing down. Hard. The opponent's foot naturally tends to roll to the inside, creating a landing pad for your foot on their ankle as the bad guys foot now has the outside edge supported by the Planet and its extensions. Easily done from the front...

What you mentioned definitely has applications. And will F- someone up...

pat

Yesterday I met a gent who had just one leg (he was a leather smith I'm using to make a special knife sheath.)

He had a all metal leg below one knee.

I mentioned to him he could use that metal leg of his to make some wicked kicks with!

User Tag List