Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Share you best low down dirty poker self defense technique!!

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    This seems like a good way to have someone break your fingers.
    Keep you fingers together like Spock does. That way more support instead of a single finger.

Site Supporter
    Training buddy admitted to me that his sister would get him in to a lot more fights than he wanted when he was a younger man who would frequent bars....but ever since he was a white belt (he's a brown belt now), he ended every fight in seconds with an arm drag to a rear strangle, drop the guy to the floor and either run or find contestant number two.

Apparently it works very fast.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf Smith View Post
    I am not sure if you are trolling or you think that is a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf Smith View Post
    Keep you fingers together like Spock does. That way more support instead of a single finger.
    Well, good luck with that.

I've struck several in the throat with the web of my hand. That's a good OODA loop reset. I had success with the Brachial Stun weakening their arms but never achieving the knockout.
    Knees to the solar plexus are decent, but difficult to get a really hard shot in whilst standing. I did experience a perfect Zen Flow moment when a squirter on a buy-bust decided to charge me instead of evading. I had my radio in one hand and my snubby Agent in the other. As he closed in a sprint I simply lifted my knee. The timing was so perfect it knocked him off his feet and dropped him gasping for air and writhing in agony. It didn't even disturb my balance.
    A Kodak moment.
    I got bitten a total of 11 times in 6 incidents. This led to a response of the head twist(out of policy but what I was taught in the Academy-the only H2H training I had across 32 years) using hair or ears to grasp and either a fish hook rip or thumb in the eye(pressure-never had to gouge) to break the bite. Once I concussed a woman who was hanging from my elbow like a pit bull by palm striking her forehead full power. That dropped her to the ground semiconscious.
    Never used my fists much beyond a punch or 2 to the solar plexus, with mixed results. One spectacular testicle punch.
    A very bloody elbow strike that caused a lot of hand wringing and panty wetting.
    A few low kicks to the ankle/achilles or peroneal-mixed results. My default was a quick hi-lo combo to break balance and then arm drag or head twist to the ground.
    Suddenness and pure intention were the keys. My instant and utter willingness to use force either deterred or limited attacks to the point that my use of force remained controllable and didn't devolve into a desperate fight that forced me to really hurt them.
    A lost concept today.

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    Well, good luck with that.
    You ever do pushups with two fingers??? No? Start with just all five fingers with both hands... then 8.. the 6... you can learn to just use you index and middle finger...

Two fingers have far more support for an eye jab than one...

And using the principle of the strait lead... lighting fast.

The eyeball flick.

If ever any of you have played paper football (as kids do a lot) you know you can flick the football with your middle finger.

Not unlike ..

Attachment 96589

Now you can get a ping pong ball, some tape, and string... go to the garage and hang the ball in the air via that string and tape.

Learn to flick, using the middle finger, and hit that ping pong ball. First slow... then faster... and FASTER..

Then, again using the strait lead as your attack method.. flick your opponent in the eye before they can react.

Once your opponent is disorientated they are now open for more attacks.

See no one can toughen up their eyes... and I've had grand masters tap me on the eyes (I was their 'demo' to the class) and I can assure you it is disorientating.)

I thought that was called the Shocker?

I think that's what she called it....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post

Is that technique banned in ECQC?

Must be...too deadly for anything but the moist extreme situations.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post

I believe that's a, uh, three finger technique.

User Tag List