Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In a world of dumb LE shit, this may be the dumbest

Yeah I remember seeing this several years ago. I'm unsurprised that it's not found wide employment.
    - The Tacticallopath

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Didn't they try this thing a few years ago?
    I remember making fun of this on another board at least 5 years ago.

I've never seen it actually used IRL on a bodycam or something, just in demo videos.

When the Good Idea Fairy wants to up her ESG score for BLM grant money.

Site Supporter
    When I did freeze frame of the video, right at the instant of firing, it appears that the projectile departs the pistol at a very high angle making me think that the projectile would hit the target much higher than the point of aim or possibly miss the target completely.

Anyone else see this?

Dam Sarge! I didn't intend to shoot him. The stupid doohickey they issued us fell off my Glock as I was pulling the trigger. How much trouble am I in?

I'm holding out for the phaser.
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

Site Supporter
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverJIM View Post
    When I did freeze frame of the video, right at the instant of firing, it appears that the projectile departs the pistol at a very high angle making me think that the projectile would hit the target much higher than the point of aim or possibly miss the target completely.

Anyone else see this?
    Isn't that the cover is the thing that goes up? In another clip, you see it go up and the stunning projectile goes at the target?

One should send this video to the shoot 'em to wound sheriff that is popular now in some circles.

What ever happened to the 12 gauge shotgun Taser round that was a self contained shocking round? That was supposedly a big breakthrough? Side note - when I was a kid I read Tom Swift junior books and he evented an electric rifle that shot shocking rounds. A little while ago I saw on some streamer, a show Tom Swift Jr. I was all hyped up and the show was one of the worst pieces of crap, I have ever seen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Isn't that the cover is the thing that goes up? In another clip, you see it go up and the stunning projectile goes at the target?

One should send this video to the shoot 'em to wound sheriff that is popular now in some circles.

What ever happened to the 12 gauge shotgun Taser round that was a self contained shocking round? That was supposedly a big breakthrough? Side note - when I was a kid I read Tom Swift junior books and he evented an electric rifle that shot shocking rounds. A little while ago I saw on some streamer, a show Tom Swift Jr. I was all hyped up and the show was one of the worst pieces of crap, I have ever seen.

I think you're right. I should have seen that.
    Last edited by RevolverJIM; 10-31-2022 at 09:48 AM.

User Tag List