Thread: Free Training!

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

Free Training!

We tried something the other night and it went quite well. We decided earlier this year to try and continue our efforts to get people into training and broaden the reach of those efforts. Enter Zoom. We hosted Caleb Causey of Lone Star Medics for two hours of only what ya need and then some short Q&A. The format seemed to work quite well and we'd like to continue at some point, but are curious who'd be good for a virtual seminar? We've got our own list and have reached out to folks for their rates and have some positive feedback there, but who would you like to see for two hours on your screen?
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Count me in

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Great Idea!

I would love to see a class on how to dress around a gun and basic concealment. If you would be willing to venture into NPE concealment as well that would be great! Not sure who would be the instructor but such a class would be a great service to CCW holders both new and old, would be fairly effective in the Zoom format, and would sit squarely within your wheel house.

I am totally interested.

I would like to see someone talk about impact weapons. I think an overview on the types and ways to carry them. I would also like to see something similar for edged weapons.

I'd be interested, just to see what I'm not doing properly, and what I can improve upon.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Partial TAP/G presentation from Johnston or Lauer
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Chris Cypert

Gabe White

Very interested. Especially if there is an option to watch the recording again.

User Tag List