Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holosun Pistol Lights

Holosun Pistol Lights

Holosun confirms Positive IDentification with New Weaponlight Series

City of Industry, CA (October 26, 2022) – Holosun introduces its P.ID series of weaponlights which consists of four models, P.ID, P.ID HC, P.ID Plus, and P.ID Dual. Compact, lightweight, and ultra-durable, each P.ID model gives you the confidence to tackle any task in the dark. P.ID features include high candela white light, visible green laser, and IR laser depending on the model. Built for the rigors of professional use, P.ID is compatible with common duty holsters.

The Holosun P.ID series of weaponlights feature a CNC milled 7075 anodized aluminum housing that is IP68 waterproof and offers 2000g of shock resistance to provide maximum protection. P.ID weaponlights are compatible with 1913 Picatinny accessory rails and include interchangeable rail interface keys for optimized button positioning and compatibility with various firearm options. P.ID weaponlights offer a 60-minute runtime using the included 18350 flat-top battery that is both removable and rechargeable via the magnetic USB charging cable in the box. Both the P.ID Plus and P.ID Dual models feature independent white light and laser activation buttons and have programmable modes for function customization.

P.ID is a high power, compact white light featuring 1,000 lumen and 23,000 candela.

Shipping Now - MSRP: $135.28

P.ID HC is a high candela, compact white light featuring 42,000 candela and 800 lumens.

Shipping in Q1, 2023 – MSRP: $199.99

P.ID Plus is a high-power white light with visible green laser which can fire independently using WL or VIS activation buttons or simultaneously via Plus Mode which enables the user to fire both white light and green laser by pressing any activation button.

Shipping Q4, 2022 – MSRP: $199.99

P.ID Dual is a high-power white light with visible green laser and an infrared laser. P.ID Dual includes Plus Mode and adds IR Mode (IR function only) and Dual Mode which enables the user to fire white light and VIS green laser, or IR laser using different activation buttons providing active aiming on multiple spectrums should the need arise.

Shipping Q4, 2022 – MSRP: $282.35

As with all Holosun products, the P.ID weaponlight series includes a limited lifetime warranty with more information available at
    https://holosun.com/index/product/item/cid/26.html.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fits in a TLR-7 holster?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I bought one of their vis green lasers meant for a pistol to toss on a rifle for a couple proof of concept applications. Concept was great, application with that laser sucked. Kept getting bumped on when the rifle was wedged between my center console, so it would die constantly.

The button on the plus looks recessed enough, combined with the rechargeable battery, to make this possibly a viable option to replace a scout style light, and the stand alone pointer…. I’ll be keeping a close eye.

https://holosun.com/index/product/detail/id/223.html

The P.ID features 1000 lumens and 23,000 candela on high mode with up to 60 minutes of battery life on low mode.
    For those who don't need all the lumens all the time with their WML.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post

Yuck

Pardon, but could you share a use-example that a low-output mode for a pistol WML would better serve than a high-output mode, please?

(For long-arms, I can think of low-power navigation lights, a la Surefire M900L of almost 20 years ago, and low-power lights to assist in reading the breach and to act as an aiming assist for shotguns; but I was struggling to carry that idea over to pistols and non-military settings.)
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Pardon, but could you share a use-example that a low-output mode for a pistol WML would better serve than a high-output mode, please?)
    I cannot. I should have placed [/sarcasm] at the end of my post. ;-)
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

I cannot. I should have placed [/sarcasm] at the end of my post. ;-)
    OOPS. My bad, dude; apologies for that. #overlyliteralreading
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Pardon, but could you share a use-example that a low-output mode for a pistol WML would better serve than a high-output mode, please?

(For long-arms, I can think of low-power navigation lights, a la Surefire M900L of almost 20 years ago, and low-power lights to assist in reading the breach and to act as an aiming assist for shotguns; but I was struggling to carry that idea over to pistols and non-military settings.)
    Performing FSTs. I seent video of it. LOL

The IR laser version looks very interesting for a carbine or PDW.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List