Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PX4 Questions for the expert (s)

Site Supporter
    I have a love hate relationship with Beretta … I don’t like the sharp edges and weight

How ever I shoot them better than their striker fired competition

I have carried Beretta in a uniformed capacity and SWAT my last being an LTT 92

After a medical retirement I now carry what suits me … typically it is a J frame AIWB

I found a great deal on a 92X compact and now today a hardly used PX4 Compact Carry

I have owned MANY 92 series and shoot them well but after all the documented positive durability, recoil impulse and accuracy I am excited to learn the PX4

I’m hoping I can find some good leather AIWB options or a Phlster equivalent but so far I’m impressed

My M9 will always have a place in my safe but this PC4 seems to be a vast improvement

Quote Originally Posted by arcticlightfighter View Post
    I have a love hate relationship with Beretta … I don’t like the sharp edges and weight

After a medical retirement I now carry what suits me … typically it is a J frame AIWB

I found a great deal on a 92X compact and now today a hardly used PX4 Compact Carry

I have owned MANY 92 series and shoot them well but after all the documented positive durability, recoil impulse and accuracy I am excited to learn the PX4

I’m hoping I can find some good leather AIWB options or a Phlster equivalent but so far I’m impressed

My M9 will always have a place in my safe but this PC4 seems to be a vast improvement
    In my experience, the px4 combines the best features of the 92 series in a modernized package. I absolutely love the 92 series and have owned over 10 different variations, but as far as the gun I’d prefer to carry, px4 compact is much more doable.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticlightfighter View Post

JM Custom Kydex has quick ship Beretta options and is every bit the equal of Phlster as the top 3-4 AIWB holster companies in the industry. Look at a Wing Claw 2.0 or 2.5 and use code ICANREAD for 10% off.

Name:  20220724_134609.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  65.8 KB
    Name:  20220724_135020.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  31.2 KB

Just resurrecting older thread. Any update on potential PX4-a1? I wish they streamline the line into a gun between the full and compact, and one between the compact and sub. Then perhaps could have the rotating barrel in smaller weapon.

Lastly, as I am a .30SC fan, imagine how controllable and how many more rounds!

User Tag List