Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Experience with "Glock Pistol Shop?"

Any Experience with "Glock Pistol Shop?"

They appear to show a pistol I want in stock when most places don't. So I start researching them, and they show a physical address in SF, CA. But they are listing Gen 4 Glocks, as well as Glocks with 17rd mags, etc. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought Kalifornia doesn't allow such things.

https://shopglockspistols.com/contact/

Just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with them and what kind of experiences y'all had. Thanks!

You don't need to be familiar with them to see they are totally bogus.
    Put something in the cart and look at the payment methods they honor.
    Total bullshit bogus.

The top ribbon on the mobile site says “add anything here or just remove it”

Yeah… spent about ten seconds on their home page and that’s a scam hole.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Scam. Hard pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit... they weren't even trying with that one...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Lol! I didn’t even try adding anything to the cart. I saw the bitcoin thing but DSG Arms takes that and I’ve bought a ton of stuff from them.

Site Supporter
    I'm 95% certain they the used Glock pictures from Sportsmans' Outdoor Superstore's site.

An easy tell for any fake online gunshop; the absence of disclaimers/warnings/etc and info on where/how to send them your FFL's info.

I got a kick out of this line on the site where you can sign up for their newsletter.

"Sign up to our newsletters and get notified on all the new things we have in stuck for you. do not miss out on this lovely glock guns."

Already said, "not even trying"
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

More red flags than a Xi Ping birthday parade.

I had a buddy try to order from one of these type sites during the pandemic when his "getting into guns" and "unable to find anything" Venn diagram was heavily overlapping. His was even more sketchy looking.

Next thing you know he's calling me trying to figure out what to do when the delivery info shows a Sig Legion was delivered to his house but isn't there, and then he's messaging neighbors looking for the missing gun he's in a panic looking to find...

All in all having to contest a credit card charge was the least of his worries at that point. We had a talk about how FFLs and online ordering work...
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 10-25-2022 at 05:36 PM. Reason: typos
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List