Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI arrests man who stalked BRCC social media influencer in San Antonio

Site Supporter

FBI arrests man who stalked BRCC social media influencer in San Antonio

Since we have a fair number of BRCC customers here:

FBI says man who stalked social media influencer in San Antonio area had ropes, tape and sex toys

https://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...ws_a&utm_campa

A federal judge in San Antonio denied bond on Monday for a Nebraska man charged with stalking and threatening a social-media influencer for Black Rifle Coffee Company.

Federal authorities allege John Klotz, 30, sent Heather Owen several sexually “perverted” direct messages through Instagram.

He then showed up unannounced while she was visiting a Black Rifle franchise location in Boerne on Oct. 8, FBI agent Landon Maroney testified.

“She’s in a lot of their videos and produces a lot of their videos and has a big internet backing,” Maroney explained to U.S. Magistrate Judge Richard Farrer.

Owen told Boerne police that Klotz sent her up to 100 direct messages a day, according to Maroney.

In one, “he said at 12 years old he knew he was a killer, and at 14 he was able to take those urges away by doing other activities,” Maroney testified.

He said Owen became alarmed and saved screen shots of Klotz’s messages.

“She stated something about Mr. Klotz’s messages and the way he talked about sexual perversions,” he testified. “It just continued to happen that it frightened her, and she memorialized them. She screen-shotted them and saved them to a Google Drive.”

In other messages, Klotz told her he planned to travel to Texas, saying in one that he saw her at a Black Rifle Coffee location in San Antonio on Oct. 7, according to Maroney. Owen hadn’t publicized in advance which stores she was going to visit.

Klotz was arrested at the scene in Boerne.

The FBI later got a search warrant for several bags of luggage Klotz had with him. Among the luggage was a duffle bag filled with silk ties, duct tape, electrical tape, rope, condoms and a multitude of sex toys, according to Maroney. He also allegedly carried examination gloves, lubricant and benzocaine, a local anesthetic, in powder form and five books on bondage.
    Last edited by HCM; 10-25-2022 at 08:02 AM.

Site Supporter
    The wife and I discuss having another child and honestly I think man I have 2 sons. What would it be like to have a daughter?

I read this and conclude - I’d need a lot more guns.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Hell they should've had PC to arrest him for merely going to Boerne for coffee.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    It’s takes a special kind of crazy to stalk a woman at a company that advocates the kind of things BRCC does……

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    The wife and I discuss having another child and honestly I think man I have 2 sons. What would it be like to have a daughter?

I read this and conclude - I’d need a lot more guns.
    Please reconsider - this society needs responsible parents having kids more now than ever.

Name:  EB564BBA-8279-46E0-A25B-1827E48E5EA8.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  40.6 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    It’s takes a special kind of crazy to stalk a woman at a company that advocates the kind of things BRCC does……

Please reconsider - this society needs responsible parents having kids more now than ever.
    Oh I agree.

We have 2 - we’re talking about a 3rd. I have no decision in what gender it’ll be. But, anyway - we’ll see and I agree wholeheartedly.

Also, agreed entirely on BRCC. I mean… go ahead and pick the company that’s very pro-2A and veteran owned.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    Also, agreed entirely on BRCC. I mean… go ahead and pick the company that’s very pro-2A and veteran owned.
    And try and make your move in Texas...

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Slight thread drift, but is BRCC really good?

I’m a coffee snob and tend to like the stronger blends with Peet’s Major Dickensen being my standard. While I imagine that there isn’t a single worker at Peet’s in Berkeley California that shares my values - but they make damn good coffee! Needless to say, you couldn’t find BRCC in any of the local stores in the SF Bay Area (Bass Pro carried it but it was a 1hr drive), but here in the Front Range it is everywhere! Thinking of trying some but would like to know it is not just a gimmick aimed at guys like us.

I haven’t tried it because I have an aversion to companies that wrap themselves in the flag…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Slight thread drift, but is BRCC really good?

I’m a coffee snob and tend to like the stronger blends with Peet’s Major Dickensen being my standard. While I imagine that there isn’t a single worker at Peet’s in Berkeley California that shares my values - but they make damn good coffee! Needless to say, you couldn’t find BRCC in any of the local stores in the SF Bay Area (Bass Pro carried it but it was a 1hr drive), but here in the Front Range it is everywhere! Thinking of trying some but would like to know it is not just a gimmick aimed at guys like us.
    If you think Folgers is the bomb you'll like it. Honestly, it's very mediocre coffee. They've succeeded by heavily working the Vetbro angle. (Something I find increasingly distasteful) Most people buy it as some kind of political, or vicarious life style statement.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List