Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FBI arrests man who stalked BRCC social media influencer in San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Praise the Lord my sister just had boys.
    My cousin just had his first daughter, the poor SOB.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    My cousin just had his first daughter, the poor SOB.
    The oldest of my 3 girls got her driver's license today.

FML.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    The oldest of my 3 girls got her driver's license today.

FML.
    Ive got a daughter in boot camp right now and we had a serious discussion about all the guys she is going to be around for the next few months.

Ive also got a buddy with a just turned 16 year old in high school. Im sure all the people here on this forum raise their kids to a much different standard than the gp. The stories Im hearing from my buddy, its not the boys you have to worry about anymore. We were just talking the other day and he thinks his son is going to have to get a passport and go find a woman in a different country. I wont go into details but its pretty bad.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Ive also got a buddy with a just turned 16 year old in high school. Im sure all the people here on this forum raise their kids to a much different standard than the gp. The stories Im hearing from my buddy, its not the boys you have to worry about anymore. We were just talking the other day and he thinks his son is going to have to get a passport and go find a woman in a different country. I wont go into details but its pretty bad.
    It wouldn’t surprise me to find out that in the age of the American Eunuch (aka “bitch boys”), the girls have to go get what they want.

I’m pretty sure that (plus a few other factors) are also why so many more teenage girls are experimenting with one another.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

contributing to even more thread drift (Captain! If we're out of the lane by so much as a boat length...!)
    the psychological damage done to the good chunk of the current generation will have profound repercussions for the future, the likes of which we've never seen. the papers that will be written will fill the halls of libraries.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    the papers that will be written will fill the halls of libraries.
    I think both of those will have gone the way of the dodo bird by then....

Perhaps you meant 'memes' and 'the internet?'

Quote Originally Posted by Welder View Post
    I think both of those will have gone the way of the dodo bird by then....

Perhaps you meant 'memes' and 'the internet?'
    Yes, but I'm old, and I can dream of a return to the Old Ways.
    Plus we already have the memes.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me to find out that in the age of the American Eunuch (aka “bitch boys”), the girls have to go get what they want.

I’m pretty sure that (plus a few other factors) are also why so many more teenage girls are experimenting with one another.
    Maybe that has something to do with why they flock to my buddies son. Hes polar oppisite of bitch boy. Hes always been the smallest in every grade but hes whipped every bully at every school hes gone to. Not only does he fight his fights he fights for other kids too.
    Funny story
    I recall one time he went to a baseball game and sat in the dugout with a friend whom a bully had threatened. When the bully showed up and the bully made his threats to come in the dugout and beat this kid he stood up and said Ill fight you. Had the bully on the ground and rained enough shots to the same place the bully needed stitches. When the Dad asked him why he hit him so many time the kid says everytime he went to hit the bully he turned his head so the kid hit him in the same spot every time.

But that really doesnt explain the promiscuity among females. One story has they will give BJs for vape cartridges. Diesel whores. He went to florida and girls he met on the beach sending nude pics. It is rampant not isolated girls. Hes just turned 16 and started working as a buss boy and its the 18 and older waitresses. Im dumbfounded by the whole thing.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List