Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sig 365 series reliability consensus….

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Wait...what?

Attachment 96179

There are three versions available through LE sales channels. They are not comped and have the full 3.7 inch barrel. One has standard sights, one has suppressor height sights, and the third has suppressor sights and comes with a Sig optic. The plate is separate from the rear sight on all three.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    There are three versions available through LE sales channels. They are not comped and have the full 3.7 inch barrel. One has standard sights, one has suppressor height sights, and the third has suppressor sights and comes with a Sig optic. The plate is separate from the rear sight on all three.
    Awesome sauce, thanks jlw.

Mine is plenty accurate and has been totally reliable with both FMJ ball ammo and with my self defense JHP ammo. Also, I have had no issues with the Holosun EPS carry optic.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post

The X and XL versions with the optics cut / slide plate separate from the rear sight (RXZE models) are commercially available.

SIG has teased a non ported MACRO to LE/GOV and had one one display at the AUSA show but there have been no formal announcements.

https://soldiersystems.net/2022/10/1...n-of-sig-p365/

Name:  57A69A05-5A39-40FE-B966-E5D87C2BC42E.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  36.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The X and XL versions with the optics cut / slide plate separate from the rear sight (RXZE models) are commercially available.

SIG has teased a non ported MACRO to LE/GOV and had one one display at the AUSA show but there have been no formal announcements.

https://soldiersystems.net/2022/10/1...n-of-sig-p365/

Name:  57A69A05-5A39-40FE-B966-E5D87C2BC42E.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  36.8 KB
    Sig is printing money with these pistols so I expect to see lots of variations and special versions released for years to come.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    Sig is printing money with these pistols so I expect to see lots of variations and special versions released for years to come.
    SIG gonna SIG

Name:  AF4168A7-D4CF-4CB6-BBC0-9C71544A794B.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  27.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    SIG gonna SIG

Name:  AF4168A7-D4CF-4CB6-BBC0-9C71544A794B.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  27.7 KB
    There it is! I was just waiting for when it was going to happen. Figured they would have done an “Equinox” variant first though.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    There it is! I was just waiting for when it was going to happen. Figured they would have done an “Equinox” variant first though.
    Meanwhile I can’t find a vanilla 365xl anywhere

I haven’t put enough rounds through my compact to comment, but four days at Gunsite showed the XL to be reliable except when the mag was not fully inserted, which came up a lot. I now download the reload.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I haven’t put enough rounds through my compact to comment, but four days at Gunsite showed the XL to be reliable except when the mag was not fully inserted, which came up a lot. I now download the reload.
    If 365 series mags are not properly re-assembled they will spontaneity disassemble, often when you load or fire your first shot.

User Tag List