Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best option for slide milling?

I've got three slides cut by Atei (two M&P/Acro, one Glock/RMR) and three by Fink's Custom Gunsmithing (Shield/Holosun; M&P/Holosun; Staccato/Acro), as well as one done by L&M Precision who is out of business.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Atei and Fink's. I have not seen any of Jagerwerks or Maple Leaf's work. I'd suggest reading here on P-F for feedback on the other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I just sent an M&P to Jagerwerks and expected it to take months and they shipped it back in a week. It was for Trijicon, and that seems simpler than the Aimpoint, and I skipped the coating since the sight covers the exposed stainless.
    I had mine refinished after the milling and my guess is that’s what added a decent amount of time.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I highly recommend Stone Bridge Gunworks. Vince Hall has provided excellent customer service, and the work has been top notch on the 2 CZs I've had milled there.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

I have slides by ATEi and Maple Leaf. ATEi is advantageous because of their Shim Sight, which is basically ideal for BUIS in my opinion. Though the quality was great, ATEi took thirteen weeks on my slide with no refinishing. Maple Leaf did an RMR cut with nitride in about five weeks and it’s also quite good.

Thank you, gentlemen, for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought an adapter plate from C&H Precision for my Glock 'cause the Glock ones suck. They have good plates and apparently do good millwork too I hear. Guy I know just got a new red dot that uses Docter footprint and C&H milled his slide perfectly. He sent the specs to them from the sight manufacturer and I believe there keeping it on hand. So if he wants a different slide milled it's already prepped in their system.

I've had three slides done by Maple Leaf with their Duty Cut package and had no issues with any of them. As far as I can tell as a layman, it's solid work.

Nameless armament. Great work and quick turnaround.

GJM recommended Maple Leaf to me, so I gave them a try.

Was very happy with the results.

The turn around time was less than projected.

Wager Machine did an outstanding job on my CZ P10F with a very fast turnaround and excellent customer service. Recommended.

User Tag List