Which pistol is best?

I carry a Glock.
    I carry a 1911.
    I carry an M&P.
    I carry a CZ.
    I carry a P30.

How is that any different?
    "Get off my lawn!"

Quit bitching Lee, get some Bruams ice cream and put out another great podcast.

On this subject... I don't know who's best for milling. But I've had work done by Jagerwerks and C&H Precision. Both did great work. But Jagerwerks took forever. Literally just got a G19 slide back from C&H yesterday. C&H took 1 week to do my G42 and 2 weeks to do this last 19.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    https://impactmachinela.com/

I’ve been to their shop numerous times….latest equipment, attention to detail….adding new equipment as well. Scott Milam’s Dad owns Cajun Gun Works.
    I have been exploring the milling options for HK USP/c and P30, just saw this picture on HK Pro of someone who said they did his USP/c pictured here including the plate. Glad to know one of our members has knowledge of this outfit who was really not on my radar for HK milling. Waiting on a quote, I have not been wild about paying $450 to get a USPC milled based on the other option I was aware of.

Name:  Impact machine LA hk uspc milling.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  40.5 KB

Also on the subject, I just got my third Glock project back from Nameless Armament, for what he does, his turn around time was outstanding and the work was good.

Impact prices

$150 to mill USP or USP/c
    $130 to mill P30
    $125 for the pictured plate with a milled in rear sight for either
    $45 if he provides and installs the Dawson FO front

I do my own front sights on HK's because I have the MGW pusher, plus I don't care for fiber optics, so I will likely skip that part and install an iron sight, $275 to get my USP/c or P30 where I want it to be...I will report back when the project is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Impact prices

$150 to mill USP or USP/c
    $130 to mill P30
    $125 for the pictured plate with a milled in rear sight for either
    $45 if he provides and installs the Dawson FO front

I do my own front sights on HK's because I have the MGW pusher, plus I don't care for fiber optics, so I will likely skip that part and install an iron sight, $275 to get my USP/c or P30 where I want it to be...I will report back when the project is complete.
    The linked website is down or incorrect - do you have a current one, or contact info? Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The linked website is down or incorrect - do you have a current one, or contact info? Thanks!
    https://impactcncmachine.com/

Got very prompt email responses from the listed gmail address....impactmachinela@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    https://impactcncmachine.com/

Got very prompt email responses from the listed gmail address....impactmachinela@gmail.com
    Thanks, that link works - the earlier link is wrong, it is a parked website.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by P226SAOFan View Post
    Nameless armament. Great work and quick turnaround.
    I’d like to second the recommendation for Nameless Armament. I sent my 43X MOS slide to them for their RMR CC cut. Turnaround was less than 2 weeks and included (for additional cost) Cerakoting the milled area. Very happy with the tiny Glock.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List