Thread: EFLX initial impressions

EFLX initial impressions

Received the unit today and haven't mounted it yet.
    DPP footprint but deck height is low enough to use with irons unlike the DPP.
    Dot is crisp and window tint less than a RMR or Holosun.
    In addition, the window is about 15% larger.

One major problem though that I am seeing is that although the footprint notches/holes are the same as the DPP, the sight itself is much larger. It will not fit the factory DPP plate for the M&P CORE so I will have to find another mounting solution or modify a plate.
    I also doubt this would survive a shoulder height drop test as the window shroud is pretty thin.

Name:  20221022_010019.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  34.2 KB

Edit: Just realized the M&P 1.0 plate is for a deltapoint not a pro, will try again tomorrow on the 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sickeness View Post
    Edit: Just realized the M&P 1.0 plate is for a deltapoint not a pro, will try again tomorrow on the 2.0
    Did you mount it ? I can’t figure out how

Site Supporter
    I’ve been playing around with a 6 moa Eflx. The clarity, dot crispness, and window size and thickness provide an optimal “dot floating in space” experience that makes it very easy to maintain target focus. It definitely doesn’t seem as durable as an RMR or 407/507, but I haven’t heard about too many spontaneously breaking either.

Mine (6 MOA, very recent purchase) started not holding zero after approx 400 rounds.
    Properly mounted, loctited and torqued on a Forward Controls EFLX plate, G17 MOS.
    Should have bought an ACRO ... :-)

Site Supporter
    These are a rebranded China optic extremely similar to the Bushnell RXS 250 which is about $200 cheaper.

This is EoTech half assing a pistol optic.

Aaron Cowan listed three of them breaking within 500-615 rounds in the latest update to his MRDS white paper. Two failed to maintain zero and one had the lens unmount from the shroud.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Yep
    Grabbed my range journal and did a proper round count: 583 rounds, not the 400 I previously guesstimated

User Tag List