Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naperville IL crazy traffic stop

Naperville IL crazy traffic stop

#WellThatEscalatedQuickly

Damn good job on the officer’s part.

#RESIST

Damn. Right down the street from my office, and behind my usual lunchtime haunts.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Bear in mind: Naperville, IL was several years in a row listed as one of the best places to live in the US.

This was not some hood ass Chicago shit hole. This is straight up white picket fence America where the average price of a home is well over $400,000

It can happen there or anywhere. Stay safe out there.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    This was back in June//// Can't find any reported motivation for that idiot...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Holy sheeat. I wouldn't be surprised that some of his folks secretly thought "wuuuuut?" when he described that until they saw that video. That's and crazy as any I can recall.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Damn. Right down the street from my office, and behind my usual lunchtime haunts.
    I didn't listen to all of it but a lot after the action. Sure sounded to me like a pretty buttoned up PD.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    This was back in June//// Can't find any reported motivation for that idiot...
    Looks like a bunch of RX bottles tumbled out of the guys vest when he got lit up.

Also as a side note, looks like one of the responding officers was rocking a Staccato.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

It can happen anywhere and anytime. Great reaction putting down a charging threat!

Two minor quibbles. I’d move after the shooting and put myself between the suspect and the witness in the car Judy in case. When someone says move up and cover his head you walk up over the suspect and point your gun straight down at his head. If you do need to shoot it’s going straight down. I don’t want you ten feet away when I’m going hands on firing shots.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

From the YouTube comments.

If anyone’s curious, the suspect is a well known roided up freak with a history of sporadic aggression and has like 6 felony charges open for domestic battery and aggravated battery on an LEO and civilian. He has a page on bodybuilding forums detailing his aggression from anabolic steroids when he started competing in bodybuilding at 17
    #RESIST

EDITED: Oops, wrong thread and not sure how I did that...
    Last edited by Half Moon; 10-21-2022 at 08:22 PM.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

User Tag List