Thread: FPF Training 2023

Wink FPF Training 2023

It is hard to believe but very soon I'll be starting my 3rd lap around the country in my trusty RV Maslow. 2023 has me returning to some familiar places, as well as breaking out into some new venues. (Viva Las Vegas! Hello Albuquerque! What's up Van Buren!)

Name:  2023 Map 13 Oct 22.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  82.7 KB

A big change for 2023 is that I have changed my ecommerce solution from Eventbrite to www.shootingclasses.com.

Next up is that I have added two classes to the program. The first is a much-improved road show version of Vehicle Environment Skills and Tactics.

Name:  VESAT-Final.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  68.3 KB

The other addition is "Before, During and After", which is essentially an expanded day two of Street Encounter Skills and Tactics.

Name:  BDA.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  72.8 KB

Returning for round three is the aforementioned Street Encounter Skills and Tactics. This course continues to evolve in order to maintain relevance. Like me, it remains a work in progress.

Name:  SESAT.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  61.8 KB

The season kicks off in Homestead, FL the first weekend of 7-8 January and takes me all over the country.

7 January, Vehicle Environment Skills and Tactics, Homestead, FL
    8 January, Before, During and After
    14-15 Jan, Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, Naples, FL
    21-21 Jan, Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, Okeechobee, FL
    28-29 Jan, Street Encounter Skills and Tactics, Holt, FL

I will be posting courses monthly with an occasional bump so that I don't hog up the forum https://pistol-forum.com/images/icons/icon12.png

See you on the range!

John

User Tag List