Thread: Defensive Carbine Class II, Houston area, October 30

Site Supporter

Defensive Carbine Class II, Houston area, October 30

Defensive Carbine Class II (8 HRS)

Prerequisite: Defensive Carbine I Class (8hrs) or equivalent training (8-hours or more)
    i.e If the student has taken 8 hours of carbine training from another reputable training company/instructor, they don’t have to take our Carbine I class (or clinic) to attend our level 2 class or clinic. Our classes are NOT a prerequisite but training from a reputable company/instructor or carbine competition experience is required.
    Description

This class is a continuation of our defensive carbine series. It includes additional drills, 50-yard qualification course of fire, field firing to 100 yards, and live fire malfunction clearance drills. This class covers the basic defensive use of the carbine (AR platform 5.56/.223). We will begin with a review of the topics and fundamentals of marksmanship from Defensive Carbine I and move into more advanced drills. Students will continue to improve their carbine handling skills while reinforcing the fundamentals of marksmanship. Timed drills will help the student learn the balance between speed and accuracy.

12206 Reinecke Rd
    Wallis, TX 77485
    (Bay/Range 3)

Date & Time:
    Sunday October 30, 2022
    From 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM

FYI, we will be running also be running a Pistol II class on Saturday: https://www.green-ops.com/defensive-...allis_tx-8-hrs

Cost:
    $250 (PLUS an additional Range fee of $35/student payable cash on the day of the course to the instructor).

Zeroing
    Your carbine must be zeroed prior to this class.
    If you need assistance zeroing your carbine for this class, please contact us. We can also make arrangements to help you zero your carbine prior to the start of the class.

Topics Covered
    Shooting positions
    Multiple targets
    Non standard response
    Barricades
    Turning and shooting
    Timed drills & standards
    Malfunction drills
    Target acquisition & discrimination
    Strong and support side shooting
    Speed reloads/magazine changes

Equipment Needed
    Rifle and 3 magazines
    Sling
    Be able to retain 2 magazines on your body
    450 rounds of 5.56/223 ammo (minimum). No steel core, no armor piercing, no tracer.
    Knee pads (optional, but recommended)
    Water for hydration
    Eye protection, hearing protection (electronic recommended) and baseball cap

Services
    Lunch is NOT included. Please bring your own snacks and water.
    It's highly recommended to bring a chair.
    This is an outdoor range, so the only restrooms are Port-A-Johns.

Class is FULL? Email us at info@green-ops.com to get on the Waiting List.

https://www.green-ops.com/defensive-...wallis_tx-8hrs

Highly recommended.
    #RESIST

User Tag List