Thread: For ski bums

For ski bums

This short was debuted at last year's Banff Film Festival. My son just found it on the 'tube. Don't know how many takes it took them to shoot but the end result is fun

Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    This short was debuted at last year's Banff Film Festival. My son just found it on the 'tube. Don't know how many takes it took them to shoot but the end result is fun

Aah, fresh powder!
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Epic! I was up at Snowbasin today doing the last Gondola served MTB of the summer season and the cold air was getting me all pumped up for winter to drop. I only hope the mega drought and lack of water in the GSL doesn't ruin the chances for some POW this year.

@EMC: beautiful pics, glad you got some of that. Dunno how much skiing I'll be able to do this winter; last one was pathetic two days. So I'll probably just go watch Banff at the Egyptian again and see how others do it.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List