Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock AR15

It looks a lot like the SIG MCX SPEAR LT - which reputedly won the SAS trials. Note that the SIG MCX has been seen before in SAS hands, most notably the Nairobi Mall incident.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    Now we can be done with the Glock carbine jokes...
    Will it have G-LOCK handguards?

PS - "Breaking: Glock AR-15 Photos Have Been Leaked!" - Mrgunsngear Channel - Premiered 77 minutes ago

"Knowing Glock and their marketing strategy in America, even if this doesn't go through as a production gun over there for the UK trials, they'll probably bring it to America and sell it to LE agencies very cheaply. That's what Glock does."
    Yippee ki-yay

Spartanat has an updated article on it with some pictures.

Name:  Glock-AR15-1-759x500.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  65.6 KB
    Name:  Glock-AR15-2.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  80.3 KB
    Name:  Glock-AR15-4.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  26.9 KB
    Name:  Glock-AR15-5-772x600.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  37.7 KB

Here's an English translation courtesy of Google Translate...

GLOCK stands for the art of engineering - and the global company from Austria not only proves this every day with its world-class pistols. There have been rumors for a long time that the Deutsch Wagramer, led by Gaston Glock, are also planning a rifle. In May 2021, SPARTANAT was able to exclusively reveal that GLOCK had applied for a patent for parts for a rifle. Exciting back then: there was both a GLOCK carabiner and AR15 parts that we couldn't quite identify at the time. HERE our video in English on the subject.

Today it is clear that GLOCK builds two rifles: an AR15 and a GLOCK carbine. What we can show you today are the first pictures of the GLOCK AR15, which has the type designation G-115F.

It looks... like an AR15. That shouldn't surprise us, because AR15 systems have an exceptionally large market, which GLOCK is also likely to enjoy. Always remember: Heckler & Koch's best product is also an AR15 derivative, the HK416.

These are the markings on the new GLOCK rifle. GR-115F was not leaked in Austria, but should - if the information is correct - be a weapon that is currently being tested by the British. No wonder, GLOCK also wants to participate in the many current new acquisitions worldwide. So far there have only been pistols, now there is also a GLOCK rifle.

View from the other side: not a revolution, but a solid weapon from Austria. And there are enough people on the civilian market who will immediately buy a GLOCK rifle.

If the pictures are real - and we have no reason to doubt it - then the three logos are just as real: on the lower, on the rail and on the ejection port cover is the GLOCK-G.

Sean Odinson leaked these first images of the G-115F to the world. HERE is a YouTube channel.

What the world is really waiting for, however, is the GLOCK assault rifle. You read that correctly: the GLOCK assault rifle is not the GLOCK AR15 G-115F shown now. But an in-house development with other patents, which is still in progress and secret. The GLOCK assault rifle will land at the end of 2023 at the earliest. And so far, amazingly, it looks something like this sketch. HERE is the SPARTANAT report on the GLOCK carabiner.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    What I really want to know more about is the FDE Acro P2

Finally…….another AR……

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Finally…….another AR……
    Ahem this one is brown!!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    What I really want to know more about is the FDE Acro P2
    From the French Army pistol contract …. Guess who makes the pistol…

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    From the French Army pistol contract …. Guess who makes the pistol…
    I am assuming the same company that made most of mine

Hi point of course

It doesn't even have a polymer lower
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Does it take Glock mags?

User Tag List