Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help finding a super concealable OWB holster for a sig 365XL

Need help finding a super concealable OWB holster for a sig 365XL

I’m using a tenicor velo and a raven vnguard2 for my IWB needs but I’m looking for a OWB holster that fits a sig 365XL.

The holster needs to fit very snug to the body and have a higher ride height. Its going to be under a hoodie or open flannel shirt most of the time but it wold be nice if its decently invisible under just a tshirt too.

I don’t care if its leather or kydex.

I don’t care to much about cost but would be nice if its under $100.

I’ve tried a few “off the shelf” holsters from sporting good stores and as expected they really suck.

I also used Bravo Concealment holsters for my OWB needs but I’m not a huge fan of them and hoping I can find something better.

Thanks everyone!

Rosen Upper Limit?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

What has come closest to working for you? For example, I’ve found I do best with an Avenger type holster that pulls the butt in at the minor expense of not tucking the top of the slide as much as in a pancake.

I personally have found JMCK’s OWB2 to be my happy place with the right balance between concealability and comfort, but that’s for my body type.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

"It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

There’s a lot to be said for the SIG branded Rosen.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

If instant-gratification, on-the-shelf-now is not a critical factor, well, JM Custom Kydex OWB, with the draw angle of your preference, should be considered.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    If instant-gratification, on-the-shelf-now is not a critical factor, well, JM Custom Kydex OWB, with the draw angle of your preference, should be considered.
    Plus the OWB1 is available as a quickship.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Rosen Upper Limit?
    That looks perfect!

I've dithered back and forth on the Upper Limit. Looks like what I'm looking for. One issue is the dreaded love handles which would push the pistol outward. The second, is maybe handgun dependent. Would say a Glock 17 be top heavy in that holster versus a Glock 26?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I personally have found JMCK’s OWB2 to be my happy place with the right balance between concealability and comfort, but that’s for my body type.
    A JMCK OWB1 will hide a full size M&P under a Columbia shirt for me. It might ride a bit higher than a OWB2. Standard advice: call/email Tony and ask.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

User Tag List