Thread: LAS Concealment OWB holster for Staccato P

LAS Concealment OWB holster for Staccato P

Has anyone tried the Tizona OWB holster from LAS Concealment ? I usually carry my staccato P in a shogun AIWB holster from LAS Concealment, but want a OWB to use at the range or on a battle belt. I don't need a duty holster, but if anyone has another brand and model for me to consider, please let me know.

Site Supporter
    I ended up going with the QVO tactical. I didn't want a light attached as I no longer use one now that I am not riding a patrol car. I also like that you can use a paddle attachment and use it as a "concealed" holster or attach the battle belt system.

https://qvotactical.com/product/2011...y-owb-holster/

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    I ended up going with the QVO tactical. I didn't want a light attached as I no longer use one now that I am not riding a patrol car. I also like that you can use a paddle attachment and use it as a "concealed" holster or attach the battle belt system.

https://qvotactical.com/product/2011...y-owb-holster/
    Thanks, looks pretty good. Only thing that I don't like is that he charges extra for everything.

Off topic but how do you like the shogun? Been thinking about picking up one but I haven’t found a ton of info on them.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    Off topic but how do you like the shogun? Been thinking about picking up one but I haven’t found a ton of info on them.
    I really like it, I had been carrying a Glock 19 with rmr in a tenor. When I ordered my staccato P, I did a lot of research and came across Hilton Yam on YouTube, he owns 10-8 performance, and really spoke highly of LAS concealment so I gave them a try. You can also use 108P for 15% off at LAS, just a little bonus, if you want to try them. Not sure why there is not more info about LAS, on the interweb.

Yeah I found them through 10-8 as well. They seem solid and decent prices. Thanks I appreciate it.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Having tried both the LAS Says 2.0 and the Tenicor Malus Sol for my Staccato P, I much prefer the latter. Bit pricier, but it is thinner and more comfortable than the LAS.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List