Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk me out of a Beretta M9

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_G View Post
    The 90 series in general is a very configurable platform, and the latest generation of guns have been designed to allow end-users to take full advantage of that. The 92X is designed to be our best bang for your buck starting point in the 90 series lineup, the M9A4 is supposed to be the off the shelf tac platform 90 series, the Elites are the ideal carry/compete models from a man who's a leading expert in those fields and the platform, and the Performance are the dedicated competition models. All these have a pretty deep ecosystem at this point, and we're only working to continue to expand that so you all can tune and customize them to your heart's content.
    Nice! Welcome to the forum!

I almost got you confused with the other Beretta "Ben": Ben Hardt, who is also class act.

http://instagram.com/p/CjNsAoCP-tn/

Got my tracking number!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    A 92X Compact RDO with a straight, rail-less dust over would be pretty sweet!
    No-rail 92X RDO is what I'm waiting for, it's the config my fiancée said she'd want most in a 92, so of course I can't find one.

I sympathize with Beretta though, the market for people who DO want an optic but DON'T want attachments is probably still a small one.

One of my most regretted student-loan-payoff sales was my 92FS Compact. It's not really small, it's not very light, but man is it just...nice. Just a nice-shooting, nicely-balanced package.

I'll echo that it's nice to have you on the forum, Ben!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Ben_G -
    I see from your signature line that you’re the new Beretta SME on the forum.
    You may have already posted elsewhere, but I missed it.
    Welcome! It’s great to have industry experts here.
    Thank you! Happy to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Nice! Welcome to the forum!

I almost got you confused with the other Beretta "Ben": Ben Hardt, who is also class act.
    Ben H is the man, but yes, I'm the other one haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Great to see Ben here. He's doing the Lord's work at BUSA.
    Thank you sir! By the way, that other thing got a workout last weekend with our friends in Virginia. Good times were had.

Quote Originally Posted by sickeness View Post
    Are Vertec slides ever going to become available for individual sale again in the future? I missed out on the glut a year ago and would really want to have one to upgrade a few of my older 92FS with crappy dot sights.
    I can't commit to anything, but I will say that sort of thing is very much on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Ben, as others have stated, it is great to have you on the forum now! Very pleased to see Beretta still evolving the 92 in so many aspects. The Elite LTT really made me realize how much I love the 92.
    Happy to be here, and oh yes; from a certain point of view, we're only just getting started on the 92.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    No-rail 92X RDO is what I'm waiting for, it's the config my fiancée said she'd want most in a 92, so of course I can't find one.

I sympathize with Beretta though, the market for people who DO want an optic but DON'T want attachments is probably still a small one.

One of my most regretted student-loan-payoff sales was my 92FS Compact. It's not really small, it's not very light, but man is it just...nice. Just a nice-shooting, nicely-balanced package.

I'll echo that it's nice to have you on the forum, Ben!
    Thanks for the welcome! And as for a non-rail RDO, it's definitely a niche gun. We have the programs/parts here since we did that non-RDO straight dustcover 92X Compact (that was a personal favorite to work on since we set it up as a throwback to the 92SB), but that model never drove a lot of orders. If it were to return, it'd likely be some wacky special make.
    Product Manager: ProShop, Collaborations and Special Projects
    Former R&D designer
    Beretta USA

Thank you sir! By the way, that other thing got a workout last weekend with our friends in Virginia. Good times were had.
    Ooooooooo, color me jelly

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    A 92X Compact RDO with a straight, railless dust over would be pretty sweet!

Thanks for the welcome! And as for a non-rail RDO, it's definitely a niche gun. We have the programs/parts here since we did that non-RDO straight dustcover 92X Compact (that was a personal favorite to work on since we set it up as a throwback to the 92SB), but that model never drove a lot of orders. If it were to return, it'd likely be some wacky special make.
    This or a Centurion,Vertec, in D configuration.

I'd be one of the five or ten people to buy one!
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I’d buy multiple! Just set the CNC code for the pre-existing 92x Compact straighten dust cover and toss on those 92x Compact RDO slides! Makes sense if it was a special run like the 92X DAO variants

Yep you need this. Always better to ask for forgiveness than permission. And don’t tell SWMBO.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Got my tracking number!

Details man, details on which one you ordered?
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Details man, details on which one you ordered?
    Full size, trigger job, FO sight. A basic 92 Elite LTT.

This is a slippery slope, I fear.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List