Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Talk me out of a Beretta M9

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I really thought the people on the watch forums I belong to were enablers. This team may be worse, but at least guns cost less than watches. I thought I had one of nearly every high-capacity 9mm hammer fire pistol under $4.5K and above 1K. Then last night I found this thread and all the endorsements for the LTT. I looked up the gun and I'm impressed with what you get for the money. I'm also one of the military people that were in when 1911's were going out and the Berettas were coming in. This is not a nostalgia play for me since the military-issued versions of either were not the greatest memory. With a night to sleep on it now I just ordered the optic-ready Langdon Tactical Tech LTT92ERDOTJ 92 Elite LTT. I just feel I need a Beretta of some flavor, and a good friend of mine raves about his 92.

As a note this is my first post here.
    Welcome. Prepare yourself! There is a phenomenon here I like to call "WHEEL OF PF!". Get your wallet ready.

Every few weeks or months here people will geek out on something cool, and you won't want to miss out on it.

Guaranteed to add at least 10-12 additional gun and gear purchases per year! I jest but, it's a fun ride.

Name:  wheel-of-pf.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  36.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I really thought the people on the watch forums I belong to were enablers. This team may be worse, but at least guns cost less than watches. I thought I had one of nearly every high-capacity 9mm hammer fire pistol under $4.5K and above 1K. Then last night I found this thread and all the endorsements for the LTT. I looked up the gun and I'm impressed with what you get for the money. I'm also one of the military people that were in when 1911's were going out and the Berettas were coming in. This is not a nostalgia play for me since the military-issued versions of either were not the greatest memory. With a night to sleep on it now I just ordered the optic-ready Langdon Tactical Tech LTT92ERDOTJ 92 Elite LTT. I just feel I need a Beretta of some flavor, and a good friend of mine raves about his 92.

As a note this is my first post here.
    Welcome to Enabler-Forum.com lol.

If you have followed this thread, I "cheaped out", and sent a Centurion to LTT for his magic.

Which when he was done, was actually not cheaper, when you included the cost of the RMR.
    My LTT distraction was just under $1400.

😎But it sure is slik😎
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

This forum educated me on the Elite LTT when it first came out and I could not get on the LTT site fast enough to put in my order. An Elite LTT RDO soon follwed and then an LTT 1301. The struggle is real. I have managed to resist the PX4 world as my love for the CZ P07 & P09 is very strong.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post
    Welcome. Prepare yourself! There is a phenomenon here I like to call "WHEEL OF PF!". Get your wallet ready.

Every few weeks or months here people will geek out on something cool, and you won't want to miss out on it.

Guaranteed to add at least 10-12 additional gun and gear purchases per year! I jest but, it's a fun ride.

Dang, I’ve only got five of those, most recently an S&W 5906. Guess I need to up my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig_Fiend View Post

Well crap, I gave my little brother my 5906 for Christmas . Looks Like I better start looking for a replacement.
    After my S&W N Frame kick...

User Tag List