Thread: WILSON COMBAT P365X

I didn't know GG made a P365 trigger.

https://www.shootersconnectionstore....raight-Trigger

If it's this one, I'm puzzled what this would bring for $94 retail over the normal "X" flat trigger. The slide texturing looks cool. FO on the front tho? Hmmm. The direct mount RMRcc (?) is a nice option, but...the stock X models have the RMSc footprint anyway, so RMSc/407k/407k/Sig R0/Ro Elite all are direct mount as it is. Not sure what the premium is on this but it'd seem like you could get quite a way there with a P365X and a WC grip module.

$1400?

Lol no thanks

I’d like the option to buy just the slide if they make an xl. Would be nice to ditch the plate for my rmrcc. Anyone know if they plan on selling parts and or doing a xl?
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto9 View Post
    I’d like the option to buy just the slide if they make an xl. Would be nice to ditch the plate for my rmrcc. Anyone know if they plan on selling parts and or doing a xl?

Probably not, they haven't done it with the 320, so doubtful they will do it with the 365.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Is this made by Sig or in house at WC?

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Probably not, they haven't done it with the 320, so doubtful they will do it with the 365.

TXPO
    Good point. Thanks for crushing my hopes.
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

Site Supporter
    Everything is cooler in slow motion.

User Tag List