Thread: Malkoff E-series Beam Comparisons

Malkoff E-series Beam Comparisons

FYI

I placed a new page on edclightbuilder.com that illustrates the beam differences between the E2XTD, E2 Hyper Throw, Bodyguard v.2 and the E2 Super;

https://www.edclightbuilder.com/beams/

All the thumbnails are on one page and larger enough to see the difference in the beam patterns. Click the thumbnails to view full size photos.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    FYI

I placed a new page on edclightbuilder.com that illustrates the beam differences between the E2XTD, E2 Hyper Throw, Bodyguard v.2 and the E2 Super;

https://www.edclightbuilder.com/beams/

All the thumbnails are on one page and larger enough to see the difference in the beam patterns. Click the thumbnails to view full size photos.
    Photos like this are really helpful. I have been and remain a fan of the Bodyguard setup. However, before realizing you were going into business, I built a Lego E2HT with a Lumens Factory 16650 body and the same tail switch you use. I can actually see at longer distances using this light than with anything else I own, including a light with 3x the Lumens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Photos like this are really helpful. I have been and remain a fan of the Bodyguard setup. However, before realizing you were going into business, I built a Lego E2HT with a Lumens Factory 16650 body and the same tail switch you use. I can actually see at longer distances using this light than with anything else I own, including a light with 3x the Lumens.
    I agree. I've found the BG2 to be superior for a wide range of applications, and your pics confirm that.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I've found the BG2 to be superior for a wide range of applications, and your pics confirm that.
    Without a doubt, the BGV2 could very well be the most capable and useful design available for an EDC light. Even the pics don't do its beam justice, it really has to be seen first-hand to be appreciated. An amazing amount of light from a compact package.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

The BG2 isn't just for EDC. I use one of mine on a carbine-mounted Mini-Scout body. It puts out so much light in such a small package that guys are constantly asking WTF is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Without a doubt, the BGV2 could very well be the most capable and useful design available for an EDC light. Even the pics don't do its beam justice, it really has to be seen first-hand to be appreciated. An amazing amount of light from a compact package.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List