Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay, Philly!

Yay, Philly!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...irst-time-ever

Carjackings in Philadelphia have spiked in recent years and on Tuesday vehicle thefts in the City of Brotherly Love reached over 1,000 carjackings that have been reported this year alone, reaching an all-time high.

"Philadelphia goes over 1,000 carjackings for first time ever," Fox 29 Philadelphia reported Wednesday. "1,005 total carjackings at end of day September 27th."
    #RESIST

Their new city motto is "At least we ain't Chicago".
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I know the political class doesn’t care but surely middle to upper middle class libs will get sick of this right?

….right?

This November will either see a mass turn around ala Virginia or all hope is surely lost at this point. I just don’t get it.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Site Supporter
    The Philly style record is also being set in the 'burbs too. Many of the jacked or stolen vehicles are being used in local homicides.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

I’m in the adjacent county of Bucks, and I only venture into the “better” part of that sleazy city once a year to see my doctor. Everyone in his office carries, and his partner was the last holdout. There was a shooting in the alley behind the office earlier this year, and his partner is now a proud gun owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    The Philly style record is also being set in the 'burbs too. Many of the jacked or stolen vehicles are being used in local homicides.
    Stay safe, brother.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Of course right wing Faux News denigrates the City’s innovative and wildly successful ride share program as “carjacking.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Their new city motto is "At least we ain't Chicago".
    It's funny because our motto is typically "at least we aren't Philly."

We don't need their "brotherly love" greased light poles, or their disgusting cheesesteak sandwiches.

Political corruption, violent crime and Italian beef make this boy feel right at home.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Of course right wing Faux News denigrates the City’s innovative and wildly successful ride share program as “carjacking.”
    You should sell that storyline to The Bee!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    ...or their disgusting cheesesteak sandwiches.
    Hey now, say what you will about Philly, but a good Philly cheeseteak is a true work of art.

User Tag List