Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long shot: does anyone have a line on a set of the old Uncle Mike’s boot grips for…

Question Long shot: does anyone have a line on a set of the old Uncle Mike’s boot grips for…

A square butt K-frame?

These really were one of the best grips for J and K frames, but as bad as finding a used set for J-frames is, the K—and especially, square butt—version is elusive. If someone has a set to unload, feel encouraged to PM me.

I figure it never hurts to ask.

Thanks.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    A square butt K-frame?

These really were one of the best grips for J and K frames, but as bad as finding a used set for J-frames is, the K—and especially, square butt—version is elusive. If someone has a set to unload, feel encouraged to PM me.

Thanks.

No but I've seen them periodically on ebay.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    A square butt K-frame?

Thanks.

I had a set on my first K, that I (stupidly) sold and (even more stupidly) left on it when I sold it.

Really wish I hadn’t done that, since I was left with a set of Pachmayrs I’ll never use, and now own a bunch of Ks.

Site Supporter
    I've only got one set, and they're on my 3" M10.

I'll keep my eye out for a set for you. I only have one pair, and they have been mounted on the 66-1 since 1991 or so.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I will look through my tubs of stuff. If I have a set that is not on a revolver already, they are yours.

Site Supporter
    I'll check with my LGS he has a lot of older items around.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Thanks a ton, guys, I appreciate the help a lot! Looks like P-F has already come through. I will be back soon with pics, and proper credit.

I love this place.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I could use a set as well if anyone has an extra.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I could use a set as well if anyone has an extra.
    Just checked my LGS today. No square butt K frame, but he did have one set of J frame RB ones.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

User Tag List