Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skull Duggery: some of you might be interested in a replica skull…

I bought this hand carved wooden jaguar skull at a museum in Mexico City about 40 years ago. (One piece of wood, not fitted pieces.)

Name:  jaguar 2.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  59.8 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Jeff Cooper was a Marine in the Pacific during WW II. He wrote more than once about how racism was used as a weapon there.

Okie John
    My granddad (SeaBee active 42-44) and father-in-law both claimed to have seen the huge billboard at Tulagi with "Kill Japs, Kill Japs, Kill More Japs, signed Adm. Halsey" from their ships.

Granddad had a warm relationship with several Japanese folks after the war, but their neighbors, who were interned civilians in a prison camp until freed in 1945, never willingly spoke to a Japanese person for the rest of their lives.
    FiL held no grudge, though he lost a few of his crew from Kamikaze strikes during the Leyte Gulf campaign.

ETA: I just passed on the link to the replica skulls to both daughters.
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 09-25-2022 at 03:52 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    So that site lead me to other sites where you can buy actual fossils. Small dinosaur teeth are very affordable. Like decent dinner out sort of affordable. Claws are much less affordable. Apparently dinosaurs routinely shed teeth, so there's a lot more of those.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    thanks to this thread I am starting a folder of links just called "once we are a dual-income family again"
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

That is very cool! I’m thinking the Saber Tooth skull displayed in the room with my euro mounts could lead to “WTF!” reaction from visitors.

https://www.skullduggery.com/product...-w-std-antique

I have no interest in a skull if I can't drink from it.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I have no interest in a skull if I can't drink from it.
    LOL. I sent my daughter a pic of my target after shooting head shots at 200 yards. She asked how I was going to drink from the skulls if I shot them full of holes

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    LOL. I sent my daughter a pic of my target after shooting head shots at 200 yards. She asked how I was going to drink from the skulls if I shot them full of holes
    Your daughter must know my daughter.

User Tag List